Memberships Finals Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

You have to register separately for GF tickets before Prelim finals, so it shouldn’t be a problem hopefully
Right okay, thanks. In 2016 I was just a general member and went in the raffle for members tickets and didn’t get anything. I eventually was lucky enough to purchase two standing room tickets leftover from the Swans allocation and I tried to trade them for seated tickets to no avail until my angel from BigFooty (aka Deadly Darcy) came through and offered me 2 tickets that he no longer needed and I instead sold my standing room tickets to two other Bulldogs members on this forum who missed out on the initial allocation like I did. Super stressful week that I never wanted to experience again trying to secure tickets so I straight away went in the waiting list for Social Club membership. Took a few years waiting but eventually got in.

But I have no idea how the process works for getting my GF seats if we make it. I just know I should have 3 seats somewhere but I presume I still need to pay for them through Ticketek or something to confirm them. Hope it’s a simpler process than this was!

Mrs Mutt and I are AFL Club Support members and booked AFL Dining and reserved seats yesterday. It was all via the AFL website and a bit of a nightmare, but we got the tickets.

Any AFL members might consider a dining package for future MCG finals because, in my experience, it is a reasonable offer at the MCG (much better food and venue than the Marvel equivalent).
Have done that one a couple of times. It's not too shabby at all. Topped only by a corporate box on the wing but my invite to this one must have got lost in the mail....

It just doesn't make sense.

I used 3 barcodes in the 1st transaction, one a silver, 2 x GA, and they all worked.

Then I entered 9 barcodes in a separate transaction, all silver, none of them worked for 30 minutes, and then suddenly they worked.

Looks L1 & L2 now sold out.

Seems plenty still on L4 just got offered 2 in Row G.

Looks like I pulled the trigger early given I ordered 10.40ish and was given a message no tickets on 1 or 2, so I ended up with Lvl 4.

Anyways...this is what this whole process does to people.

Am I the only social club member on Level 4? Hands up for Level 4...

To those asking about public seats, they only get what is left over after members have had their 4 hour window, so if there are no level 1 or 2 seats left now, there will be none left for the public

So those getting messages earlier about membership allocation sold out were lied to, as it was only sold out in some areas/levels.

AFL + Ticketing company = Sh1t show

What's happened is ridiculous, but anyone who still hasn't got tickets at this stage I would just take what you can get.

Then later on we all burn down Ticketek headquarters together.

I got N29 row L second level.

Never been on level 2, usually prefer level 4 at the front at the MCG including the 2016 GF right on the wing

Panicked a bit and just took them 😅

Last edited:
this is such bs. i tried some 3 game memberships and they were valid. but the full members weren't
Absolute bullshit that Johnny come lately 3 game members will have gotten better seats than Dog for life SC members

Yep let’s all go digital….

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's an absolute shit show happens every year. I ended up just taken seats on the top level it's better then missing out. But considering i was lucky enough to be one of the first ones to get me seats for it to stuff up I'm pretty disappointed.

X_box_X - after getting timed out on my level 4 offer, and then getting the allocation exhausted, I tried one last time and it worked and got offered M34 row A - took it and ran real fast. Keep trying but the system is cr*p as

I’m in Fiji on a local network via an eSIM. Got into the queue at 12 (10am AEST) and was number 14,000+. Waited twenty minutes with all my info and credit card at hand. Got to the top of the queue to be told I wasn’t on an authorised network and was being turfed out. 😡😡 Ropable.

Ok if you can’t buy them from overseas why couldn’t pricketek have told me that at the start instead of getting my hopes up and wasting 20 minutes of my life? It may have been in the fine print somewhere but I don’t know where. And anyway if I’ve got a valid membership it shouldn’t matter where I’m located when the tix go on sale.

The sooner these two companies have some genuine competition forced onto them the better off we will all be.
That suck DW…go grab a cocktail and sit in the pool….FIJI TIME baby! BULA!

X_box_X - after getting timed out on my level 4 offer, and then getting the allocation exhausted, I tried one last time and it worked and got offered M34 row A - took it and ran real fast. Keep trying but the system is cr*p as

This makes me really happy for you, but annoyed for those who came up with allocation exhausted or not enough tickets for Level 1 much earlier in the morning (me).

The system is a mess.

I got N29 row L second level.

Never been on level 2, usually prefer level 4 at the front at the MCG including the 2026 GF right on the wing

Panicked a bit and just took them 😅

I’d call that a win in the lottery

Remove this Banner Ad

Memberships Finals Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back