Memberships Finals Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s fxxking crazy how they do this and release more bays on Level 2 now that other people who got in earlier were told nothing is available and have had to buy tickets up the back of Level 4 thinking they would otherwise miss out entirely.

Once you have paid your money that’s it, can’t go back and change. What an absolute shit show this Ticketek company is that this is how they run the ticket allocation process. Just have the whole fxxking joint open at the start and as people get in they should be able to see everything that is available.

I mean the bar code issues are absolutely unforgivable really and should not have happened but even this is really just so unacceptable.

Triple like

Feel for those long-standing and high-$$$-paying members getting ****ed over here. As usual, Ticketing for finals remains an absolute ****ing shambles.

I was in an inescapable meeting from 9.30 to 12.30 and had to ask the poor wife to do it, but she came through with the goods, 2 x M51 (Olympic Stand) Row AA, so if god forbid it rains, we're dry...

Eerily similar to where we sat for 2016 against the Hawks, too.... (please be a good omen)

M51 - AA.png

The worse thing with this is its never acknowledged. Will hear nothing from ticketeck, the AFL or the bulldogs.
Agree wholeheartedly with the first two, fill your boots on kicking the **** out of them from here to eternity, but the Club has nothing to do with it.

Best you could expect from them is "we're sorry that Members had a less than pleasant experience".

The worse thing with this is its never acknowledged. Will hear nothing from ticketeck, the AFL or the bulldogs.

No explanation as to why my barcodes didn't work or why a 100k stadium seems to be sold out so quick. Just crap, as you can see I'm still fuming.

I'll still be fuming the next time I drive past AFL HQ... or come across a Ticketek employee. It might be tomorrow, it might be next year... but I have a long memory!

Are tickets still available or all sold out?
From what some are posting here there still seems to be new tickets being released, even though other people got the message earlier that there were not any available. It sounds like it’s a complete fxxking lottery which is so fxxking unacceptable when it means so much to people who wait literally years to be able to attend a home Final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So better seats available now?! FRO AFL and Ticketek. 😡
They are absolute farkers.

Trying to get 3 AFL members tickets, mine plus 2 gold, nothing decent available ... level 4, nah ... not doing that anymore.

Had to knock it down to just me and go to competing members.... and whadayaknow .. level 2 available. I took it but I'm p1ssed....

Last edited:
To be fair (and i f*ing hate ticketek) i think they hold some blocks of tickets for box-office/phone sales which if they go unclaimed after a certain time get re-released on the internet, that's why some new 'better' ones pop up.

(Doesn't excuse all the other tech things that seem to have gone wrong for people today)

I hate sitting level 4. Not because I can’t see anything, but because the atmosphere is awful. Maybe it’ll be different for this final but every time I’ve sat up there, 90% of the people sitting alongside me would rather talk about their mundane activities earlier in the day or scroll on their phone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Memberships Finals Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back