Memberships Finals Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

So the members sale has just finished.
Just before it finished I went in and looked for 2 tickets and the only tickets available were Q35.

When they go on sale to the public at 3pm, I'll be checking to see what seats it offers me

Public Reserve 'no longer on sale'.

Congrats Ticketek. Another job well done.

Guarantee some excellent seats will be around at 3pm...

Sarcastic Clap GIF by Debby Ryan

So there's no 'complaint' enquiry option on Ticketek's website, just specific ticket scenarios.

Anyone have an email address, even the standard generic one?

I've had to redraft what I'm going to send several times to tone it down - Word doesn't seem to auto-replace 'campaigner' like BF does!

I emailed a direct contact I had with them after the T Swift schemozzle and another terrible experience buying with Jonas Brothers tickets. I listed everything that is wrong with their “system”, and there was a lot. I’ve been buying concert and sports tickets since 1966 under every possible system and told them that was the worst customer experience ever. What should be so simple has become a nightmare because of all the dirty tricks they pull.
Of course the response I received addressed all of my concerns. Oh wait they didn’t respond.
Seriously this massive rort needs something like an ACCC inquiry into their practices.

On the bulldog Facebook page it seems like only bulldog gold reserve seat barcodes didn’t work, which was me

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yep, the highest value members were bent over.

Hawthorn supporters calling into SEN saying they purchased $1 dogs memberships to access finals tickets.

Our Gold & Silver Social club members can wave to them from the back of Lev 4.

Hawks and Dogs have 140k members. Not all are going to want to go to the match.

So, let's say 70k members want to go. Those members are guaranteed seats and best available is according to your membership level. Like was done for the Grand Final. You get a ticket/s allocated according to your membership and you pay for that ticket and it's done. It's not rocket science.

But it will always be a mess....won't it?

They released that message at 12:35 I think. I'd been trying for 3 tickets on Level 2 since 12, my competing members plus 2 gold AFL. Nothing doing. Nothing on L2, even level 1 was not available for 3 AFL members.

So ditched the 2 gold and went to competing members and L2 was available but only for me. And yet, our competing members on at 10am couldn't get to Level 2. Mine was a desperate throw at the stumps and got lucky nearly 3 hours after competing members got their first crack.

Some time between now and the Geelong match🤞we collectively need to work out a strategy to beat these bast@rds.

I hate sitting level 4. Not because I can’t see anything, but because the atmosphere is awful. Maybe it’ll be different for this final but every time I’ve sat up there, 90% of the people sitting alongside me would rather talk about their mundane activities earlier in the day or scroll on their phone.
Mate, the Dogs Melbourne game I went to at Marvel a few rounds ago, sat in the player sponsors section, prime seats on level 2. I swear half the crowd around me were doing the same thing, it actually pissed my partner off so much she went and got drunk at the bar and watched the game inside the player sponsor area.

Nothing pisses me off more than sitting around people not watching the game.

They released that message at 12:35 I think. I'd been trying for 3 tickets on Level 2 since 12, my competing members plus 2 gold AFL. Nothing doing. Nothing on L2, even level 1 was not available for 3 AFL members.

So ditched the 2 gold and went to competing members and L2 was available but only for me. And yet, our competing members on at 10am couldn't get to Level 2. Mine was a desperate throw at the stumps and got lucky nearly 3 hours after competing members got their first crack.

Some time between now and the Geelong match🤞we collectively need to work out a strategy to beat these bast@rds.

We need to start by urging the club to abandon 1 and 3 game memberships or at least ensure these have no access at all to finals tickets. None. Zero. You want access to finals tickets, commit to the whole season by the cut off in June or whenever it is.

That gets rid of the opposition fans buying memberships.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s fxxking crazy how they do this and release more bays on Level 2 now that other people who got in earlier were told nothing is available and have had to buy tickets up the back of Level 4 thinking they would otherwise miss out entirely.

Once you have paid your money that’s it, can’t go back and change. What an absolute shit show this Ticketek company is that this is how they run the ticket allocation process. Just have the whole fxxking joint open at the start and as people get in they should be able to see everything that is available.

I mean the bar code issues are absolutely unforgivable really and should not have happened but even this is really just so unacceptable.
It’s absolute bullshit. At the risk of sounding like Hyacinth Bucket…I’m a Gold member! I pay more than most for my membership. Surely members should have access to better seats than those who don’t support the club(s) financially.

F**king Level 4. Campaigners.

On the bulldog Facebook page it seems like only bulldog gold reserve seat barcodes didn’t work, which was me

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We're 4x silver, son and I tried multiple (20+) times each, but kept getting rejected. Ultimately he got through about 1040/1050, but still want to know why it kept saying the barcodes were invalid.

It’s absolute bullshit. At the risk of sounding like Hyacinth Bucket…I’m a Gold member! I pay more than most for my membership. Surely members should have access to better seats than those who don’t support the club(s) financially.

F**king Level 4. Campaigners.

Yes, the Daisy’s and Onslow’s of this world don’t deserve the finer things in life like us.
Richard, are you listening.

We need to start by urging the club to abandon 1 and 3 game memberships or at least ensure these have no access at all to finals tickets. None. Zero. You want access to finals tickets, commit to the whole season by the cut off in June or whenever it is.

Yeah that would be a good start

Hawthorn supporters calling into SEN saying they purchased $1 dogs memberships to access finals tickets.

Although wasn’t buying those $1 memberships conditional on buying a 2025 membership ?

Mate, the Dogs Melbourne game I went to at Marvel a few rounds ago, sat in the player sponsors section, prime seats on level 2. I swear half the crowd around me were doing the same thing, it actually pissed my partner off so much she went and got drunk at the bar and watched the game inside the player sponsor area.
Nothing pisses me off more than sitting around people not watching the game.

THIS.

Sat in MCG nosebleeds I think against Richmond last year. Just four blokes behind me who clearly didn't support either side, talking about their local footy careers and bagging every player when they touched the ball.

Although considering its a final hopefully that means Level 4 will be more atmospherical, especially if all us high paying members are up there!

Yes, that seems very unfair. If you're prepared to stump up for full club, social club or AFL (club nominated) membership then you should get first crack.

I'm only guessing, but I assume a lot of those 1 and 3 game memberships were used as competing club bulk purchases (up to 10 tickets I think) squeezing out a lot of the 2 to 4s.

I took the risk with my 2 non-competing Gold AFLs joining with my competing one and accepted that I might miss out on that basis. But I didn't miss out ... they did ... but I didn't.

But it does irk me that competing full or social club members in at 10am looking for 1-4 tickets on level 2 were being offered level 4 and probably getting bumped by those bulk buy 1 to 3 game memberships, a lot of whom will be Hawks supporters on our memberships. It ain't right.

MCC - sold out
AFL - sold out
Members & Gen Adm - TBC

Will be a monster crowd - just praying every Dog who wants to go, gets a tix.
I suspected that when this match was locked in that it was going to be as a close as you can get for a sellout for week 1.

Only 2 games at the MCG this finals series (who would want to go watch the Geelong match in weeks 2 or 3) means that anyone who holds MCC or AFL members will want to go to get some value out of their memberships.

I'll be thoroughly disappointed if there isn't 95,000 supporters there. This should push our highest crowd outside of a GF ever (94,104 -1956 prelim vs Hawks).

Remove this Banner Ad

Memberships Finals Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back