List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely anything that is said on that board needs to be taken with more than a pinch of salt… more like a truckload.

Of course, but you can say that about any board on BF. It was strange seeing a crows fan write them off. They're all convinced he's already been measured for a tri-colour guernsey.

Of course, but you can say that about any board on BF. It was strange seeing a crows fan write them off. They're all convinced he's already been measured for a tri-colour guernsey.
They latch on to any hint of someone being linked to them like it’s a sure thing. And the narratives they seem to create around Neal bullen and lukosious coming for basically nothing because they are benevolently doing them and their clubs a favour is hilarious reading.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perryman I'm keen on.
I don't see it in Cumming. What am I missing with him?

Garcia AND Richards? How many AVG small forwards do we need on the list?
I assume bringing in Garcia and Richard’s means we’ll do some delisting in that space. The problem is that the 2 off contract, Evans and Narkle, are currently better than McEntee, Charleson and Anastasopoulos (all contracted for 2025). Tommy A’s shown a bit but still a little way from AFL ready.

Hugh Jackson could probably be added to that list too. I think he’s out of contract.

I think it’s probably the right move to churn through these guys, we just need to make sure we don’t pay too much draft capital or salary cap in the process.

I assume bringing in Garcia and Richard’s means we’ll do some delisting in that space. The problem is that the 2 off contract, Evans and Narkle, are currently better than McEntee, Charleson and Anastasopoulos (all contracted for 2025). Tommy A’s shown a bit but still a little way from AFL ready.

Hugh Jackson could probably be added to that list too. I think he’s out of contract.

I think it’s probably the right move to churn through these guys, we just need to make sure we don’t pay too much draft capital or salary cap in the process.
Jackson is contracted for next year.

Marshall, McCallum and Scully are all gone imo.

McEntee can be delisted with a year to go, just payout his contract. Evans and Narkle are UFA, and if they get starting positions elsewhere we may not be able to keep them.

Scully is not contracted but I think we should keep him cause I rate him higher than Lord. We also lack KPF depth as is so delisting Scully would be crazy. Jackson is contracted so would be delisted.

Kyle Marshall, McCallum, Clurey, Williams, McEntee, Dixon, McKenzie, Soldo, Lord, Narkle, Evans are all either delisting or trading possibilities. Most will be delisted. Boak is the questionable one, if we win it all he'll retire.

That's understandable, because he's perennially injured. GWS btw.
This is why I think we should let Cumming go to Crows. I'd rather use his money to upgrade contracts.

Target Perryman, Garcia and Richards + Luko if a reasonable deal can be done

If we are now apparently favourites to get Perryman AND Cumming, my first thought is that Lukosius is now favouring the Crows (or we are bidding on Cumming, just to inflate his wage at the Camrys).

Port have been after Cumming since the start of the year. It has absolutely nothing to do with the Lukosius pitch.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back