Player Watch #46: Robert Hansen Jnr - Extends to End 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Ilana Glazer Neon Rated GIF by NEON

Hopefully he can put on some weight in the off-season.
Should model himself on Cyril Rioli or Charlie Cameron.
Look at the size of them when they first started to what they became.

Unfortunately missing their electric pace. But worth developing.

Sent from my SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I doubt he will, most of our list doesn't even know what a gym looks like lol

I was wrong about RHJ though he has had a dip

Well a a ray of sunshine on what's rather a bleak outlook currently.

And pretty much tick any player Nostra doesn't rate. And delist any he does. :p

oh well
Lol you the noob that thinks watto is too small to play footy

If we did what I want Massimo and watto would be on our list over Dawson and duurs for starters

Lol you the noob that thinks watto is too small to play footy

If we did what I want Massimo and watto would be on our list over Dawson and duurs for starters

Yeah ok so you've put a line through Duursma. Yes.

And watto the wee wizard wouldn't have got a kick if he was playing for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One year deal for Bobbie.

“Toby worked hard to earn a second chance in the AFL, and Robbie has also impressed with his willingness to improve. He showed he can offer some spark to our forward line with his speed.

**** yeah!
With Another preseason under his belt I reckon he’ll go well next year.
His progression has been slow and steady, but has improved every week.
I suspect that block of games did wonders for his confidence that he can compete at AFL level, big preseason ahead.

Still not on board yet with RHJ. Just don't think his ceiling is that high but I will be more than happy if I am proven wrong.
Really? Respect your opinion but for mine its pretty damn high. While he's not electric fast, he's still damn quick. Neat skills and hits it front n center. No doubt he needs to build more strength and improve his tackling, he does that then you'd be wary of him on your tail as an oppo defender. Then we know he can hit the scoreboard.

Really? Respect your opinion but for mine its pretty damn high. While he's not electric fast, he's still damn quick. Neat skills and hits it front n center. No doubt he needs to build more strength and improve his tackling, he does that then you'd be wary of him on your tail as an oppo defender. Then we know he can hit the scoreboard.

Yeah mate, he has a long way to go yet. His numbers are currently nowhere near where they need to be. What he ends up getting to is anyone's guess.

The doggies game stood out so badly how much we are missing a zippy crumbing forward.

Get this bloke to hunt the ball around contests. He's super dangerous within 30m around goal.

Also gets torched a fair bit. Need players to use him more.

Quick player comparison. RHJ in his second year compared to kozzie in his first.
Not suggesting Robbie is in the same league as Pickett or that he’ll ever get there but found the numbers interesting…albeit rather similar.
now you may be asking “disco, why u no pick Robbie’s first year or pickets second year? Cos ages n shit”

Well my friend that’s because Hansen played 2 games last year and Pickett took off a bit in his second and I so I cherry picked some stats to make a point 😉

One thing Hansen needs to work on his tackling. I can only think of one really good tackle which he ended up off injured lol. Oops

IMG_4308.png

Yeah mate, he has a long way to go yet. His numbers are currently nowhere near where they need to be. What he ends up getting to is anyone's guess.
Bear in mind that he's played a grand total of 8 games, all going we by this time next he will have added another 12 – 16 to that total.

Bear in mind that he's played a grand total of 8 games, all going we by this time next he will have added another 12 – 16 to that total.

Of course. Like I said, I'm happy to be proven wrong but I just don't see it yet.

You could see Bobby adapting to the pace of senior footy the last 2 games of the season. Got himself in the right spots. Deserved an extension. Big opportunity for him, needs to go hard in pre season, really add that spark and ferocious pressure. If he can he’ll cement his spot in the 22.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #46: Robert Hansen Jnr - Extends to End 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back