Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

They're just a shit stain football club full of absolute dickheads from top to bottom and i eagerly await the 30 year anniversary of their last (salary cap exceeded) flag next year. How the moron supporters even have the nerve to criticize us in any way, shape or form shows the delusion of the idiots
You had me at shit stain.

It'll only help the Blues in that they're so used to losing finals. They're well able to cope with the pain of inevitable defeat at some time in the next month

They're the sort of s**tstain that sticks to the toilet bowl, and that you have to scrub vigourously with the toilet brush to get rid of.
No, I wouldn’t go near that with my hands. Drink 2L of beer, wait until you nearly burst then aim the jet stream at it to get the job done.

They're just a shit stain football club full of absolute dickheads from top to bottom and i eagerly await the 30 year anniversary of their last (salary cap exceeded) flag next year. How the moron supporters even have the nerve to criticize us in any way, shape or form shows the delusion of the idiots
You have inspired me to go and start having a crack at their shitfulness again.

In case I forget; Happy Anniversary to the Bombers for tomorrow.
20 years ago to the day, they won their last final.
PS: I’d stay away from their board, they may be a bit touchy.

Facebook informs me it’s 20 years today since Essendon won a final. Think about that for a moment, for a proud club like them that’s an awesome achievement of failure. Gotten used to Carloltons debacle of uselessness over time but this warms the heart nicely.
Their supporters are capable of high levels of annoyment - I think they're probably exceeding their own lofty standards right now.

Facebook informs me it’s 20 years today since Essendon won a final. Think about that for a moment, for a proud club like them that’s an awesome achievement of failure. Gotten used to Carloltons debacle of uselessness over time but this warms the heart nicely.
Has anyone gone over to their board to wish them happy anniversary? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone gone over to their board to wish them happy anniversary? :p
Go right ahead - tread carefully

Owl Creeping GIF

The fact that they've picked Docherty reeks of desperation to arrest their form slump of the last few weeks.
It half sticks in my throat, but, because they're playing the scum - go Brisbane!
Just like the overwork of Walsh ending in back surgery, the premature selection of Doherty is just another example of poor management of player welfare.

Just like the overwork of Walsh ending in back surgery, the premature selection of Doherty is just another example of poor management of player welfare.
Even if his knee's OK, which would have to be in some doubt, he's played no footy this year.
He's obviously desperate to play, but 6 months since a reco?

It's always a good day when LDU hasn't officially re-committed 🤞

• Mr. Pink : Hey, why am I Mr. Pink?
    Joe : Because you're a ******, alright?
    Mr. Pink : Why can't we pick our own colors?
    Joe : No way, no way. Tried it once, it doesn't work. You get four guys all fighting over who's gonna be Mr. Black, but they don't know each other, so nobody wants to back down. No way. I pick. You're Mr. Pink. Be thankful you're not Mr. Yellow.
    Mr. Brown : Yeah, but Mr. Brown, that's a little too close to Mr. Shit.
    Mr. Pink : Mr. Pink sounds like Mr. Pussy. How 'bout if I'm Mr. Purple? That sounds good to me. I'll be Mr. Purple.
    Joe : You're not Mr. Purple. Some guy on some other job is Mr. Purple. Your Mr. PINK.
    Mr. White : Who cares what your name is?
    Mr. Pink : Yeah, that's easy for your to say, you're Mr. White. You have a cool-sounding name. Alright look, if it's no big deal to be Mr. Pink, do you wanna trade?
    Joe : Hey! NOBODY'S trading with ANYBODY. This ain't a goddamn, ****ing city council meeting, you know? Now listen up, Mr. Pink. There's two ways you can go on this job: my way or the highway. Now what's it gonna be, Mr. Pink?
    Mr. Pink : Jesus Christ, Joe, ****ing forget about it. It's beneath me. I'm Mr. Pink. Let's move on.
    Joe : I'll move on when I feel like it... All you guys got the goddamn message?... I'm so goddamn mad, hollering at you guys I can hardly talk. Pssh. Let's go to work.

• Mr. Pink : Hey, why am I Mr. Pink?
    Joe : Because you're a ******, alright?
    Mr. Pink : Why can't we pick our own colors?
    Joe : No way, no way. Tried it once, it doesn't work. You get four guys all fighting over who's gonna be Mr. Black, but they don't know each other, so nobody wants to back down. No way. I pick. You're Mr. Pink. Be thankful you're not Mr. Yellow.
    Mr. Brown : Yeah, but Mr. Brown, that's a little too close to Mr. Shit.
    Mr. Pink : Mr. Pink sounds like Mr. Pussy. How 'bout if I'm Mr. Purple? That sounds good to me. I'll be Mr. Purple.
    Joe : You're not Mr. Purple. Some guy on some other job is Mr. Purple. Your Mr. PINK.
    Mr. White : Who cares what your name is?
    Mr. Pink : Yeah, that's easy for your to say, you're Mr. White. You have a cool-sounding name. Alright look, if it's no big deal to be Mr. Pink, do you wanna trade?
    Joe : Hey! NOBODY'S trading with ANYBODY. This ain't a goddamn, ****ing city council meeting, you know? Now listen up, Mr. Pink. There's two ways you can go on this job: my way or the highway. Now what's it gonna be, Mr. Pink?
    Mr. Pink : Jesus Christ, Joe, ****ing forget about it. It's beneath me. I'm Mr. Pink. Let's move on.
    Joe : I'll move on when I feel like it... All you guys got the goddamn message?... I'm so goddamn mad, hollering at you guys I can hardly talk. Pssh. Let's go to work.
I thoroughly enjoyed the humour in today sermon FJ. 🙏 :tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back