News Collingwood News & Media

Remove this Banner Ad

For those who don’t listen to the Mason Cox show, which is a lot of people. He mentioned that he played the last part of the year with a partial torn ACL from that Freo car crash. The club decided not to say anything. I wonder why? He didn’t go into it but said he’ll be right for next season. Never seen anyone get so many different injuries from the one incident.
Maybe he didn't want to advertise to oppo players how vulnerable his knee was?

For those who don’t listen to the Mason Cox show, which is a lot of people. He mentioned that he played the last part of the year with a partial torn ACL from that Freo car crash. The club decided not to say anything. I wonder why? He didn’t go into it but said he’ll be right for next season. Never seen anyone get so many different injuries from the one incident.
when this bloke finally retires, maybe people will then appreciate that his career is one of the great stories of the modern era.

when this bloke finally retires, maybe people will then appreciate that his career is one of the great stories of the modern era.
What he's achieved is pretty incredible - from having no idea that the sport even existed, to being a Premiership player.
I love the photo of him sitting alone in the middle of the G with the American flag draped around him.
1725449813572.jpeg

"If Nick Daicos was any good he'd have all 3 goal of the year nominations and not just 2"

- almost certainly someone on Big Footy right now.
Probably a Carlton supporter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong I believe. He seems to live rent free in a lot of minds simply because his data firm rates ball use very highly. Bit weird if you ask me!
It stands to reason that having a higher rate of contested possessions will lead to a lower disposal efficiency, because the player is under more pressure.
Nick tries some outlandish things that don't always come off, but when they do, it's sheer genius.
In one of his GOTY nominations there are two examples, and, of course, there is his immortal mid-air handball to Jordy in the GF.
And if he is given time and space he is an assassin of extreme precision.

Jamie's is the more 'classic' Aussie Rules mark. Not just his elevation, but his posture as he reaches for the descending Sherrin. One for the ages.
Not to mention on the biggest day of the home and away season. Adds a bit more weight to it.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Collingwood News & Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Back