Toast Round 24 = Melbourne 57-103 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He played really well on Friday. I like him on the wing. Couple of great goals, I was really confident they'd go in after seeing a post about him having the highest goal accuracy at the club.

Few fumbles at crucial times, but it was wet. Only the Daicos boys seem to handle the ball the same regardless of weather.

He played really well on Friday. I like him on the wing. Couple of great goals, I was really confident they'd go in after seeing a post about him having the highest goal accuracy at the club.

Few fumbles at crucial times, but it was wet. Only the Daicos boys seem to handle the ball the same regardless of weather.
It was wet, handling the ball wouldn't be easy.
Needs to be more around the ball next year. Leave him on the wing and he can drift to half forward.
You want the ball in his hands, given his ball use inside 50

Leave him on the wing, he was excellent there. He's too slow and can't close off space to apply pressure as a high half forward.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
And we need him where he can impact the most with his skills and kicking inside 50. He can roll up forward and kick goals.
He's wasted at HF

He was good, but it was a game style that really suited him.

Watching the replay because I already miss us playing, and it’s only Monday after our last game of the year.

So long until next year. I’m pretty excited for 2025 though. The way we finished this season, and with a good longer preseason under our belts, I have high hopes!!!
Have a great summer, Kes!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Basically, two 5 minute bursts from Sydney & Fremantle where they kicked 5 goals each cost us our season.

We should be 4th right now.
Round Zero cost us finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Round 24 = Melbourne 57-103 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back