News Collingwood News & Media

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not so much the no hitouts. To me, it's the soft way he never nominates to go up in the ruck. Scared of the contest.
The fact he never goes 3rd man up and give away free kicks is a weakness in his game. And 40 possession, 3 goal games are pointless without a contested mark to prove ones manliness

The fact he never goes 3rd man up and give away free kicks is a weakness in his game. And 40 possession, 3 goal games are pointless without a contested mark to prove ones manliness
That he has never been picked to play State of Origin tells you everything.

… 0 whatever shit medal they win in Sydney. Alarming

I think it was meant to be “Battle of the bridge” but that match is now being played in the Kursk region.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoyne on sen just said he wouldn't have included Daicos or Warner in his AA team 🤣

Thankfully he also reminded us he tipped against us in our last 3 matches last year.

🏆
Wouldn't have had the one that one the coaches award and probably the brownlow, not in AA? lol Bloke has no clue.

What was his reasoning?
I'm gunna go with stats.

mozen-dik.gif

Hoyne on sen just said he wouldn't have included Daicos or Warner in his AA team 🤣

Thankfully he also reminded us he tipped against us in our last 3 matches last year.

🏆

At what stage of his career will he stop and just think 'Hang on, if the stats are suggesting Nick Daicos isn't AA calibre, maybe I'm looking at the wrong stats?'

A complete knob.

Great to have all 3 living Premiership captains (Tony Shaw, Nick Maxwell and Darcy Moore) on Deal or No Deal tonight

For those who don’t listen to the Mason Cox show, which is a lot of people. He mentioned that he played the last part of the year with a partial torn ACL from that Freo car crash. The club decided not to say anything. I wonder why? He didn’t go into it but said he’ll be right for next season. Never seen anyone get so many different injuries from the one incident.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Collingwood News & Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Back