No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the way that top 4 Geelong capitulated and lost a final to an interstate team at the 'G says everything we need to know about the state of the competition. They even lost 3 games at Kardinia Park this season Geelong (if I'm not mistaken, they were against interstate teams also?), and were far from convincing in a couple others.

So, when I look around the AFL landscape I see a bunch o' teams that never figured out how to beat the Richmond system but had to rely on the AFL assistance package that emasculated Richmond, allowing the opposition teams to move the ball quicker where previously only Richmond could.

It's not even up for debate, the AFL competition would be in a better place right now if Richmond wasn't emasculated and the other teams were forced to get better through the coaching of their own coaches rather than relying on the AFL to meet their special needs.

Watching the footy show and TJ says how good is it and relaxed that the Sydney team can just walk from their training facility to the SCG amongst the crowd with just a few security

WOW I wish we could do that

Not even gonna bother watching the borefest Brownlow it will be a snorefest full of ads and camera going onto crapps and softcos all night it would make me sick
In fact I haven’t really watched a Brownlow unless a tiger has a chance it’s a midfielders award and that is so wrong
they are going to wack off over nick softcos 1-2 cheap scabs

Cam Rayner crediting Trent Cotchin to get him right mentally.

We need Trent back in the building working with the likes of our young players.

We had the greatest mentally gifted players in Cotch, Jack, Titch etc time they came home to deliver success again to Tigerland.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cam Rayner crediting Trent Cotchin to get him right mentally.

We need Trent back in the building working with the likes of our young players.

We had the greatest mentally gifted players in Cotch, Jack, Titch etc time they came home to deliver success again to Tigerland.
He's up there to bring cam to Richmond for start of 2026

Would not write off the Lions just yet.
Lions finished fifth this year.
Remember the Bulldogs came from 7th in 2016, albeit with the help of umpires, to win the flag.
Lohmann did not play in the GF last year either.

Found the campaigner looks like he’s from NSW. Any bets nobody at rfc has ever heard of him

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back