List Mgmt. Welcome Harley Reid (Pick 1, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah we'd all rather hear him say he expects us to finish bottom 4 again.... Give me this confidence and belief in the club's direction any day
Taking things to the other extreme huh?
Harley's not quite the messiah yet, so talk about a miraculous rise up the ladder and into finals like the Hawks, might a bit premature.
It's great that he's confident and is free to speak his mind of course, and say positive things about WC - I never said he couldn't? Some over-reactions.
He is already a drawcard and helping make WC a destination club for other players (along with Mini).
I simply agree with the coaches (former and present) opinion on this - that Harley is one player in a team of 49, it's a team game and takes a team effort to succeed.
All I'm saying is lets wait until preseason scratchies and the first block of games into the real season before we get too jizzy...

Harley's not quite the messiah yet, so talk about a miraculous rise up the ladder and into finals like the Hawks, might a bit premature.
It's great that he's confident and is free to speak his mind of course, and say positive things about WC - I never said he couldn't? Some over-reactions.
He is already a drawcard and helping make WC a destination club for other players (along with Mini).
I simply agree with the coaches (former and present) opinion on this - that Harley is one player in a team of 49, it's a team game and takes a team effort to succeed.
All I'm saying is lets wait until preseason scratchies and the first block of games into the real season before we get too jizzy...
Extreme huh, you're the one saying people are 'jizzy' for simply liking the young man's confidence.

Extreme huh, you're the one saying people are 'jizzy' for simply liking the young man's confidence.
You have a way with (twisting) words I see. I meant gettin' jizzy over his comment about being in finals soon like the Hawks etc. Anyway, if you like that kind of banter, go for it, enjoy yourself, it's not quite in the reality dept (yet) for mine...

1728629124747.png

You have a way with (twisting) words I see. I meant gettin' jizzy over his comment about being in finals soon like the Hawks etc. Anyway, if you like that kind of banter, go for it, enjoy yourself, it's not quite in the reality dept (yet) for mine...
Yeah I know what you meant mate. I like having an ambitious superstar on our hands, even though I don't necessarily agree with him

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Welcome Harley Reid (Pick 1, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back