List Mgmt. Welcome Clay Hall (Pick 38, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck mate, I was lucky enough to play with his old man who was a very unassuming footballer but tough as nails & expect Clay to be the same. I watched Clay dominate junior footy for a few years & I reckon he’ll surprise a few.
I hope he’s a good one for you.
Apologies for the intrusion.

Good luck mate, I was lucky enough to play with his old man who was a very unassuming footballer but tough as nails & expect Clay to be the same. I watched Clay dominate junior footy for a few years & I reckon he’ll surprise a few.
No need to apologise mate 😌

Fingers crossed!!

Let's not read too much into WAFL performances when it comes to that team. Hall's had to be one of the main movers as a kid. Put some better players around him and let him take on a simpler role (like what Trew was playing) and I'm pretty optimistic we'll see some good signs.

He’s had some good games, plus some average ones which is not uncommon for a first year. Was due for an early season debut until an untimely injury. The 30 possession game definitely stands out for mine.

Deserves this chance, fingers crossed to the young man. View attachment 2064769
Doesn't our WAFL team still suck with the kids getting belted by mature WAFL players? Hard to read much into the kids performances if that's happening.

Not that out AFL team is any different to be fair.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn't our WAFL team still suck with the kids getting belted by mature WAFL players? Hard to read much into the kids performances if that's happening.

Not that out AFL team is any different to be fair.
Hasn't been as bad this year. Some belting but some good competitive losses and more wins this year than the last few.

His old man was a funny bugger wasn't he, liked his impersonations 😂

This is one debut I have certainly been looking forward to, hopefully he raises a few eyebrows.

If your kid never facetimes you surley you kind of catch on to this...
good thing we didn't gtet mum on the loo, hope she gets off work in time!
Dad going to be a bit dusty for his game on saturday as well you would hope.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Welcome Clay Hall (Pick 38, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back