Analysis Winners and losers: We rank each AFL club’s trade period, and it’s not as easy as A, B or C-

Remove this Banner Ad

C+ 🤣

If dildoro did what Hartley managed to do he’d be getting a cfl life membership and a statue
A twenty page colour liftout in the HUN.

So Collingwood are going to the draft with pick 52 as their first pick, lost 2 players, picked up 2 players, lost their 1st pick next year and they've been given a higher trade rating than the Tigers? How do these guys collect a pay cheque and manage to keep a straight face?
sounds like they worked in politics!!!

I see where the rating is coming from in that we've traded a bunch of very good players for picks which, although they're good picks, have no guarantee of turning into players as good as those we've lost, let alone better.

The main issue here is that it's silly to rate picks within the first few years

I laughed more than anything. The guys who wrote it obviously just focused on 2025 and not the draft - i.e. 10+ years.

They have no idea what future success is based on. So instead of any bias I saw that article as idiot who had no idea what they were talking about. Couple of drunks in a pub, basically.

Well I thought the same but look at who they ranked #1..

Blose lose 2 x best 22 players, and add a spent player who turns 33 early next season and some 18yo's - just like everyone else, only about 7 less quality ones than us. And the one quality pick they obtained was at the cost of 2 x rd 1 picks and 1 x rd 2 pick.

So it is pretty tough to follow the reasoning.

Drove with SEN on last night and Josh Jenkins had to bring out Tambling and Polo to try to negatise our draft bounty.
If it was a Collingwood,they would be doing star jumps.
Just imagine how much bigger our club would be if we actually got some positive media like the Umpies and Cartoon?

How do you think alot of bands get big,promotion.

It is amazing we are a huge club with all the negative press we cop.

Go mighty Tigers!
Still harboring the 2017 grand final, he had the seat next to the cup on the plane

Well I thought the same but look at who they ranked #1..

Blose lose 2 x best 22 players, and add a spent player who turns 33 early next season and some 18yo's - just like everyone else, only about 7 less quality ones than us. And the one quality pick they obtained was at the cost of 2 x rd 1 picks and 1 x rd 2 pick.

So it is pretty tough to follow the reasoning.
Put it like that

1729131541017.png

RDS (Richmond Derangement Syndrome) is a thing even 4-years after our dynasty ended - amazing. C+ when we get 6 x picks from 6-23 in the strongest draft we’ve ever seen for 4 x players with 1 x AA and 1 x B&F between them.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Drove with SEN on last night and Josh Jenkins had to bring out Tambling and Polo to try to negatise our draft bounty.
If it was a Collingwood,they would be doing star jumps.
Just imagine how much bigger our club would be if we actually got some positive media like the Umpies and Cartoon?

How do you think alot of bands get big,promotion.

It is amazing we are a huge club with all the negative press we cop.

Go mighty Tigers!
biggest mistake was not switching off once Jenkins started talking.
17' G.F is all one need to know about Josh.-Adelaide fans still hate him for it.

How the **** can it not be an A+ when nearly everyone is saying that Freo paid overs for Bolton, Gold Coast paid overs for Rioli and WCE paid overs for Baker? If we got as much back as we did that is overs, shouldn't that be a brilliant rating then?

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis Winners and losers: We rank each AFL club’s trade period, and it’s not as easy as A, B or C-

Remove this Banner Ad

Back