List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Jason Sudeikis Ted Lasso GIF by Apple TV
shit squad

We just have to be in the ear of both Cadman & JUH as free agent targets in 2-3 years
We build the midfield and take some kpf and if by chance we luck out great but have to have a backup via free agent
JUH is a overrated soft ****.

JUH is a overrated soft ****.
KId is a GUN

Most KPF dont even do half what he has done at 22 years old
kid is tracking similar to Jeromy Cameron like stats playing for the idiot Bevo in a foward like that is congested with
Astanaught , Darcy and every other man there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Assuming we trade 6 + 18 for pick 2, here is my wish list,

1 - Lalor - told ya'll months ago, literally the most upside in this draft
2 - FOS - The masses have worn me down
10 - Armstrong - Arguably the best KPF in this crop - if not, Langford could slide IMO due to his testing
11 -Xavier Lindsay - speed and skill, picking him to slide outside the top 10 - if not, Travaglia if there but Saints super keen
20 - Hotton - Probably ambitious but we will surely see players slide that we didnt expect - if not, Ollie Hannaford
23 - Gerreyn - Reckon he could be anything this bloke and I just want him at the Tigs - if not, Jonty Faull

Looking at the players we could be missing at 6 and 18 makes me think its not worth trading for Pick 2 because unlike many others, I just dont see FOS as generational.

Is FOS better than a combo of potentially Smillie / Hynes or Reid / Berry or Langford / Ough

I like FOS but in my opinion no he is not. I'd prefer say Smilie and Reid over just FOS.

At the end of the day the other two boys have put up better performances this year when it counts.

Not suggesting FOS is no good as he does look an absolute gun but always take the two runs over the one.

10 - Armstrong - Arguably the best KPF in this crop - if not, Langford could slide IMO due to his testing
11 -Xavier Lindsay - speed and skill, picking him to slide outside the top 10 - if not, Travaglia if there but Saints super keen
20 - Hotton - Probably ambitious but we will surely see players slide that we didnt expect - if not, Ollie Hannaford
23 - Gerreyn - Reckon he could be anything this bloke and I just want him at the Tigs - if not, Jonty Faull

Looking at the players we could be missing at 6 and 18 makes me think its not worth trading for Pick 2 because unlike many others, I just dont see FOS as generational.

Is FOS better than a combo of potentially Smillie / Hynes or Reid / Berry or Langford / Ough
So you finally rate Lalor huh

Now that the trades are completed, I've realised how far behind in my work I've become.
Hopefully I can spend a week or two catching up before I lose productivity again as I get fully obsessed with the draft possibilities.
Don't you wish to be a pies supporter sometimes

****ing. Yes! Easily!

Was Trent Cotchin better than a combination of Myers/J.Grimes or Veszpremi/S.Selwood or Palmer/Ebert?

There will be, but it aint my problem bro
Will? Wow. Who?

He would be no 2, but the smoke around FOS is hard to ignore so I have just accepted it.
1729149127346.gif

I like FOS but in my opinion no he is not. I'd prefer say Smilie and Reid over just FOS.
1729149233641.gif

I reckon that's not a bad take apart from reaching for Armstrong at 10. There's a group of 3-4 KPF's that will probably go within the first 25 picks, but there's not a great deal that separates them, if that's the case then take a punt with one of our later picks. I think Smillie is a big chance of sliding, not because of his perceived weaknesses but just because others will be in higher demand, think Travaglia, Langford (definitely) Tauru.

Most power rankings have Gerreyn around that 20-25 mark and I'm in agreeance with you on that one, a 200cm (199cm) kid at 100kg's with a bit of mongrel is just the sort of fella that you want in a team where the others can grow with him. He tested in the top 6 for agility and ran the 20m in about the same time as Langford, he has a booming kick of either foot as good if not better than Balta and is around the same size as Nank. Only real knock is his leap and I can't really help but think he's just a bigger and stronger version of Tex Walker who's 6cm shorter. If we keep 18 then I reckon he's a Monty, especially considering that our WA scouts would have very good knowledge.

Is Harley Reid good friends with any of these potential draftees?

Not that Harley is the be all and end all, but gee imagine if one of these guys is actually good mates and is playing for us if Harley ever chooses to come back to Victoria.

FOS? Smith? Lalor?

Wish List

#1 - Sam Lalor
#2 - Fin O'Sullivan
#10 - Taj Hotton
#11 - Toby Travaglia
#20 - Jobe Shannahan
#23 - Cooper Hynes / Jonty Faull / Oliver Hannaford
#24 - Trade for Bombers F1 or 1 of the above at #23
That'd be nice, but I reckon Hotton could be grabbed later, if not then Berry, Travaglia could easily go to the Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back