flggr ♫ Clark for nothing! Clark for nothing and Bruhn, Bowes & Henry for free! ♫

Remove this Banner Ad

Clark shown very sporadic glimpses, nothing special.
Bruhn and Bowes are spuds.
Henry is good but is cursed to never win a flag, Geelong should look for a trade.

Tan Tan actually looked decent up at GWS at times, just hasn’t kicked on at The Cattery.

I sometimes wonder if Chris Scott like Clarko is no good at developing young players anymore

Glazing Season 3 GIF by The Office
Sometimes I forget how effective and impactful my comments can be. I am really sorry to have completely smelted you guys down with that throw away line. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Geelong failed, how do you rate Hawthorn's effort to not even beat a team Geelong belted by 14 goals :$

Nick Watson, Dylan Moore, James Sicily and Jack Ginnivan semi-final HOKkers fred.

Sure thing catflogs

How does it feel to give up another 20+ point lead only to get over run by a better team ?

How does it feel to have only won 1 of your past 6 finals? A real HOK up if I do say so.

Could be worse when we weren't expected to figure in any action at all
Unlike the Catters who had the expectation that they would win the premiership in 2024.

Catters failed again, Chris Scott's finals record is abysmal .

Could be worse when we weren't expected to figure in any action at all
Unlike the Catters who had the expectation that they would win the premiership in 2024.

Catters failed again, Chris Scott's finals record is abysmal .
LOL!!!

You HOKkers were the form team of the comp for 3/4 of the season and got done in by ****ing Kenneth when it mattered! You can NOT make that shit up!

LOL!!!

You HOKkers were the form team of the comp for 3/4 of the season and got done in by ****ing Kenneth when it mattered! You can NOT make that shit up!

Our form was a smoke screen.

The Catters were the true benchmark of 2024

Sucks that they got their pants pulled down by Joey D and Rayner :D

Remove this Banner Ad

flggr ♫ Clark for nothing! Clark for nothing and Bruhn, Bowes & Henry for free! ♫

Remove this Banner Ad

Back