Certified Legendary Thread đźŹ† COLLINGWOOD 2023 PREMIERS 🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty different GF for me this year. First Pies one I've missed since my first in 1979. Lining up for the MCC was my only option this year but due to health issues the last 3 months, I had to give it a miss. So home it is with the kids. Can't even have a beer. One way or another at least itll be hangover free! All the best Pies fans wherever you may be watching.

I saved my loudest shouts in the Dogs grand final win for Liam Picken. Was so proud that he won a flag for his late great dad who was a Collingwood finals hero.

Gosh he was good that day and was grateful to see it in person

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I’m just feeling the excitement levels build, no nerves as I trust this group are taking us all the way.
Although I’m getting is emotional when I think about seeing them lift that cup!

Was just thinking that. Jumped over to the girls game because I got sick of them dragging out hasbeens from 20 years ago.

I'm running mine silent at the moment. I dont watch free to air much and I had to put the aerial in to give it a test drive. Between all the cross promotions and the endless commercials, it doesnt have much about the actual football...

i respect leigh's opinion. I respect jobe's as a barrista....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck Pies! When you played Freo last year in the finals you were just a whole level above, thought you would go all the way (would have done a better job than Sydney). The team would be thinking about that close missed opportunity in the prelim last year and will come out firing I reckon

I'm running mine silent at the moment. I dont watch free to air much and I had to put the aerial in to give it a test drive. Between all the cross promotions and the endless commercials, it doesnt have much about the actual football...

i respect leigh's opinion. I respect jobe's as a barrista....
Right there with you usually have the TV on mute when watching a game. And if it wasn't for live sport I would have unplugged my antenna cable at this point.

Watching the longest kick at the moment and Daniel Gorringe is the unfunniest campaigner ever

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread đźŹ† COLLINGWOOD 2023 PREMIERS 🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Back