1/3 mark

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you sure unless he was a junior there Im sure its two.

Well I'm sure. He is a one point player, as is hills, Ladner and Mckinnis.I realise these pesky facts are ruining your argument i know and obviously messing with your constant negative outlook on life but the situation is that The big fella fits, no points issues, clearance will go through. It's happening.

So correct me if I am WRONG, but the flinger got on here again made a statement then wanted to argue his statement, and once again was proven WRONG! Fingy are you ever going to put anything on here with actual substance??? And you still haven't responded to taj??? Or was the garbage you put on today a bid to hide that particular issue! Please try to tell the truth on this one, nothing made up please!!!

So correct me if I am WRONG, but the flinger got on here again made a statement then wanted to argue his statement, and once again was proven WRONG! Fingy are you ever going to put anything on here with actual substance??? And you still haven't responded to taj??? Or was the garbage you put on today a bid to hide that particular issue! Please try to tell the truth on this one, nothing made up please!!!

Contact the league if you like ask them if Wandin where one point under a few games ago? PM me if you want a bet on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Contact the league if you like ask them if Wandin where one point under a few games ago? PM me if you want a bet on it.

My research team inform me that the particular game you are referring to was the warburton game in round 2. Facts are though that the last four rounds they have taken to the paddock with a total of 27, 29, 27 and 25 points so not much to be concerned about as the big fella is only a 2 pointer. I worry about you fingy, you get so riled up about this stuff, sit back, relax and smell the coffee, life's not that bad.

My research team inform me that the particular game you are referring to was the warburton game in round 2. Facts are though that the last four rounds they have taken to the paddock with a total of 27, 29, 27 and 25 points so not much to be concerned about as the big fella is only a 2 pointer. I worry about you fingy, you get so riled up about this stuff, sit back, relax and smell the coffee, life's not that bad.

Ralph not riled up just asking a valid question. As we where told Wandin where close earlier in the year. Amazing people like Beau take offence.

This just just in, my research department informs me that rounds one and two wandin entered the arena with 29, and 29 points. So have been comfortably under the 32 point cut off each week. I'll take your bet fingy.

No offence taken, your call if you want to keep looking like dill!!!! You have every right to ask your "valid question" as does taj! Can't help but think you are pretty keen to dodge his "valid question" and no fingy "wow just wow" doesn't cut it!

No offence taken, your call if you want to keep looking like dill!!!! You have every right to ask your "valid question" as does taj! Can't help but think you are pretty keen to dodge his "valid question" and no fingy "wow just wow" doesn't cut it!

Take a bex and sleep it off.

Am i missing something in this one?
But even if Wandin were at 31 points (although as it appears they were not according to Ralph).
Picking up Talevski does not mean they can now play 23 players each week.
One Pointer out (worse for Finger if a two pointer out) for Two pointer in?

Simple maths Finger: 31 - 1 = 30 + 2 = 32 points (within league rules)?

Remove this Banner Ad

1/3 mark

Remove this Banner Ad

Back