1/3 mark

Remove this Banner Ad

Big game fo Emerald this week with a awful percentage and sitting a game off bottom. They have Monbulk this week and will be missing Taylor and Simpson who are OS attending a wedding. Heard Monbulk may be missing a few coutesy of the tribunal maybe the League can let them and Warby work it out between them.;)

Big game fo Emerald this week with a awful percentage and sitting a game off bottom. They have Monbulk this week and will be missing Taylor and Simpson who are OS attending a wedding. Heard Monbulk may be missing a few coutesy of the tribunal maybe the League can let them and Warby work it out between them.;)
Simpson went off half way through 3rd quarter, looked very sore, probably the very point in the game where Olinda started to take control.
He and Josh a so important to emerald, very hard to cover if both out.

Talveski to debut for the puppies apparently - maybe Woori should recruit Matt Greig from Vermont for the week..;)

What happened at Healesville v Seville Saturday Toxic? Word over here a few blokes will be missing a large chunk of football.

What happened at Healesville v Seville Saturday Toxic? Word over here a few blokes will be missing a large chunk of football.

Sadly didn't get to see the game - was watching a GVFL game. Was it on Valley view?

Dont know about that Finger. It was a good game with a bit on the line & good to see some feeling. Were a few yellow cards handed out which i think a couple were extremley soft. Check out the one at the 6-7min mark of the first qtr on valley vision. If that is a yellow card i think the netballers could be in strife. The look on the players faces is priceless

Dont know about that Finger. It was a good game with a bit on the line & good to see some feeling. Were a few yellow cards handed out which i think a couple were extremley soft. Check out the one at the 6-7min mark of the first qtr on valley vision. If that is a yellow card i think the netballers could be in strife. The look on the players faces is priceless

What the hell was that just bizzare!! Yet the bloke that clouted Fevola zero.

Woodsy got off didn't he flinger?
I note the player you refer to is playing in Upwey's reserves after serving a 2 week inhouse suspension Finger. It seems Upwey are in fact making quite a strong example by 1/ suspending him and 2/ not rushing this guy back into their senior side, instead requiring him to earn his stripes thru their reserves (who are flying by the way)... another sign of a strong and culture driven football club. Can we move on some day in the near future and perhaps hear something positive from you?

I'll give this week another crack as I missed a couple last week although both were close games.
Also missed with cloke kicking 10, nice to see him kicking set shots to random people in the crowd who were not behind the goals.
Warb to beat belgrave, Monny to beat Emer, Upwey to beat Mt Ev, Wandin to beat Woori and in an upset or though based on ladder not that much of an upset Olin to beat Gem,
this would make an interesting ladder.
Upwey 28, Wan 28, Warby 24, Woori 20, Belg 16, Monb 16,Mt Ev 12, Olinda 12, gem 12 and Emerald 12.
I think that will finish like that based on %.
This would be a great half way mark, there will be plenty of 8 point games in the 2nd half of the year, multiple teams fighting relegation but with nearly a foot in the five!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caught the Emerald vs Monbulk game and wowee the young boys at Emerald showed some fight in the second half. Looked out of it in the second quarter but Porter and #7 on half back willed them forward in the second half cutting off what seemed like everything.

First time seeing Ward play locally and he has a lethal boot on him. Very damaging player.

I mentioned a predicted ladder after 4 and like everyone had a few right had a few wrong
Said gembrook would finish top cant see that happening time for rebuild
Belgrave to show there up to it and going by 2 wins against wandin and warby there up to it

People didn't agree with my call on monbulk but they are loosing game they were fancied in
Were are they now and the if they cant stop the resurging bloods they jump 1 clear

My tips
Wandin tb mt ev
Emerald tb belly in an upset
Woori over gembrook
Warby tb upwey by 6 points
And olinda to continue on their climb up the ladder

An upwey player was reported on the wk end for striking and the matter referred straight to the tribunal, surely it could not be the same player that was involved in the fevola incident, could it???? Seems they are getting a bit punchy up at tiger land, surprised fingered has not made something up on this matter but give it time!!!!

An upwey player was reported on the wk end for striking and the matter referred straight to the tribunal, surely it could not be the same player that was involved in the fevola incident, could it???? Seems they are getting a bit punchy up at tiger land, surprised fingered has not made something up on this matter but give it time!!!!

Not good considering this seasons priors will be considered when handing out a penalty. Oh wait....
:)

I note the player you refer to is playing in Upwey's reserves after serving a 2 week inhouse suspension Finger. It seems Upwey are in fact making quite a strong example by 1/ suspending him and 2/ not rushing this guy back into their senior side, instead requiring him to earn his stripes thru their reserves (who are flying by the way)... another sign of a strong and culture driven football club. Can we move on some day in the near future and perhaps hear something positive from you?

:rolleyes:

I mentioned a predicted ladder after 4 and like everyone had a few right had a few wrong
Said gembrook would finish top cant see that happening time for rebuild
Belgrave to show there up to it and going by 2 wins against wandin and warby there up to it

People didn't agree with my call on monbulk but they are loosing game they were fancied in
Were are they now and the if they cant stop the resurging bloods they jump 1 clear

My tips
Wandin tb mt ev
Emerald tb belly in an upset
Woori over gembrook
Warby tb upwey by 6 points
And olinda to continue on their climb up the ladder

Sadly, for Monbulk, not in a very good position. Firsts are last with 3 wins, seconds are second last with 2 wins and no under 18's. Their under 16's are third last with 3 wins so, without under 18's, this would probably suggest not a lot to come through junior wise.

Remove this Banner Ad

1/3 mark

Remove this Banner Ad

Back