AFL Player # 1: Andrew "Pidge" McGrath (VC)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Midfield looking fine with these 3, Andy definitely filling out
View attachment 613326

Shiel what a specimen

Still pinching my self that we have him and Smith for that matter never in my wildest dreams that we will have both.

Last edited:
Time for Heppell to move on out of the centre square

Now that no players at the CB are allowed out of the arc's foot speed in your onball brigade will be vital. If we have Shiel, Mcgrath, Devon, Zerrett and Stringer in there enough then if i was Belly id betrying to hit the ball to the deep parts of the square

Seems like my observations from observing training on January 20 are spot on.
If you do say so yourself!!

Your comment reminds me of relationship counseling with my kids' mum. The counselor asked me if being right was more important than being happy. I asked him how could you be happy if you just went along with something that was blatantly bullshit. Needless to say my ex ended up an alcoholic.

Time for Heppell to move on out of the centre square

Now that no players at the CB are allowed out of the arc's foot speed in your onball brigade will be vital. If we have Shiel, Mcgrath, Devon, Zerrett and Stringer in there enough then if i was Belly id betrying to hit the ball to the deep parts of the square
Hand speed around the ball is just as important. Lucky for us McGrath has both. Heppell, McGrath and Zerrett all have very quick hands and decisions. Couple that with the break away speed of McGrath, Shiel and Smith. If we get good big body presence out of a combination of Langford, Myers, Stringer, Laverde and Francis ... giggity.. our midfield could be better than I hoped for.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player # 1: Andrew "Pidge" McGrath (VC)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back