1 million dollars for 10 goals

Remove this Banner Ad

Who can do it? Do you think players will be less willing to give it off? I'm guessing Tredrea might blow the team's game plan in search of fame and fortune...

Expect G. Ablett to chase it. He's probably a few hundred K in the hole after brownlow night.

I reckon the PA and GFC teams should get together and all 22 players from each side should line up and kick 10 each for the first quarter and then start the real fireworks in the second quarter with a tied score.

It's a win-win, each player earns a million bucks and this clown is down 44 million.

I reckon the PA and GFC teams should get together and all 22 players from each side should line up and kick 10 each for the first quarter and then start the real fireworks in the second quarter with a tied score.

It's a win-win, each player earns a million bucks and this clown is down 44 million.
:D Haha. Should send off to both teams with this offer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how would it be if either team was in front by 10 goals at 3/4 time, and one of your players had 6 or 7 goals. I think afew guys would be kicking to him last quarter to make it a big show that night.

Steve Johnson or Chapman are the only cats players capable but the former is unselfish and will pass if it helps the team. Port has noone. My money is on Chapman getting the closest. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

1 million dollars for 10 goals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back