1 reason to hate every team

Remove this Banner Ad

I am happy that we gave them away.
If we didnt.. Tippett probably wouldnt of been givin a turn in the ruck/forward line and 2. We have talented Griffo who is rising every game.

Glad you took them off our hands, average players that will never be the 'difference'.. Enjoy their retirements in only a few years time.. Hope its compensation for them prelim finals ;)

My responce.

1- It is quite sad that your 2 rising stars are tippet and Griffen. Lets compare it to talented young dogs.
-Griffen
-Higgins
-Hill
-Everitt
-Cooney

2- Hmmmmm they will never be the difference. Could argue that you guys would have won in r1 if they had been playing for you. Welsh kicked four and Hudson dominated your 'rising stars' Griffen and Tippet in the ruck finishing with 17 possesions.

Conclusion- Dogs are going places and the Crows and going backwards

Why does that seem like such an apt stereotype for a certain Melbourne suburb called Footscray??

Are you ready to get bent over on Sunday???:thumbsu::)

Footscray is an amazing place here some history;
Working Class-> 1970's South European migration lots of Greeks, Slavs and Italians, who then moved on>1980's Vietnamese migrants, many fine Vietnamese restaurants and $2 shops> African migrants and new African restaurants. Through all this time drugs and crime and filthy streets have been a characteristic.
When on holidays in Melb, I always go to Footscray for fine Asian Cuisine.

Footscray is an amazing place here some history;
Working Class-> 1970's South European migration lots of Greeks, Slavs and Italians, who then moved on>1980's Vietnamese migrants, many fine Vietnamese restaurants and $2 shops> African migrants and new African restaurants. Through all this time drugs and crime and filthy streets have been a characteristic.
When on holidays in Melb, I always go to Footscray for fine Asian Cuisine.

No one has answered this thread correctly.
It's headed up...1 reason to hate every team. Which means 1 overall reason that you hate all 16 clubs.

Concentrate

Adelaide - The supporters. Kym Koster had his car keyed when he returned to Adelaide but hadnt changed his rego plates.

Bris - Fat chick in the Bears jumper spilling a meat pie all over herself

Carl - Dominic Fotia

Coll - Joffa -prick

Ess - Mark Harvey

Freo - Mark Harvey

Geel - Neville Bruns and a generation of red heads.

Haw - The famous diamond jumper and the fact that Greg Madigan is a premiership player

Melb - Strawbs O'Dwyer

North - THe Shinboner spirit - a wank

Port - Chee Cockatoo-Collins

Richmond - That Allan Jeans dropped his standards and coached them

StKilda - Too much to consider, I'll go with - that Matthew Hardy supports them

Sydney - The thought of washing Cappers shorts after a game

West Coast - Ashley Hansen

Bullies - Irene Chatfield

^why?! and he retired quite a while ago too...

No one has answered this thread correctly.
It's headed up...1 reason to hate every team. Which means 1 overall reason that you hate all 16 clubs.

Concentrate

I think it's better that everybody misanswered your original question as it has become very ineresting and fun.

In regard to your original question One (1) reason to dislike all 16 clubs is??? Insane, how can you dislike all clubs including your own for the same reason. Should have posted it on a Rugby forum.

I think it's better that everybody misanswered your original question as it has become very ineresting and fun.

In regard to your original question One (1) reason to dislike all 16 clubs is??? Insane, how can you dislike all clubs including your own for the same reason. Should have posted it on a Rugby forum.

Then it's a ____ed thread.
We need to be careful how we ask questions, we need to speak clearly, and be clear about the prupose of our questions.
I'm a schizophrenic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why does that seem like such an apt stereotype for a certain Melbourne suburb called Footscray??

Are you ready to get bent over on Sunday???:thumbsu::)

The thing is if Freo win on the weekend all their supporters will be saying they're automatically a better team than the dogs, even though we will still be 18 point (4 1/2) wins above them.

The thing is if Freo win on the weekend all their supporters will be saying they're automatically a better team than the dogs, even though we will still be 18 point (4 1/2) wins above them.

Don't generalise buddy.:)

Sure, there will be some, a very tiny minority mind you, nuff nuffs who think that our shit doesn't stink again.

But not all of us by a long way.

Adelaide - Respect the club... but Brett Burton needs a punch in his geek face. Don't hate them though... how could you hate a side who provided you with so much joy in finals :D Having said that the 97 and 98 Premiership teams were possibly the worst premiership sides in the history of the AFL. In fact they were so bad that the AFL actually changed the way the finals worked so that a side as bad as they never had such an easy road to a premiership again.

Bulldogs - Feel sorry for them more than anything else

Carlton - Cheats

Collingwood - No special dislike for the pies... except that Joffa's 15 mins of fame should have been over years ago

Geelong - The Steven Bradbury of the AFL... fell over the line to a premiership last year on the back of the better sides like West Coast and Sydney copping injuries and Collingwood having to play extra time and travel from a final the previous week. I don't respect them or see them as a top side. It's probably a measure of how they were our finals bitches for so long that is the reason I don't really respect Geelong. They gave me so much pleasure over the years against us :D

Hawthorn - I like Buddy

Freo - HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA What more can I say. Most laughable sporting organisation on the planet. Worst supporters in the AFL and they do it all whilst blaming everyone from the media to WAFC to the AFL, Timekeepers and then the Eagles for why they are so crap :D

Sydney - Boring. No respect for them as a club. Were handed a premiership by the AFL with salary cap concessions designed to make AFL popular in NSW. My respect for this club is only just above rock bottom where Freo are.

Richmond - Feel sorry for them.

Melbourne - As Above.

North Melbourne - I wish this club would just fold up and die. I had no respect for them prior to this year.... and any respect I did have disappeared with their smug arrogant attitude earlier this year. The day this club folds will be the day I laugh my guts out and jump up and down on their graves. It will take weeks to get that smile off my face.

Lions - No respect really.... salary cap concessions as with Sydney means I have no respect for them. On top of that they were never the best team in 2001, 2002 or 2003 having never finished top of the ladder. They just got the best draw in the finals. I don't rate or respect this club at all :thumbsdown:

Essendon - Never used to hate them but the way they carried on in a game against us after Hird the cry baby went on the footy show and bad mouthed the umpires means I now have no respect for them.

Port - There are teams I love to watch play eg: Hawthorn Then there are those sides that it doesnt matter how good they are... absolutely bore the living shit out of me. Port Adelaide and Sydney are those teams.

West Coast: A team full of druggies and probably went into their grand finals with half their team full of drugs. As soon as they loose 2 players, they become shit. Really shows they weren't a team an relied on a group of 3 players. No respect whatsoever for them :thumbsdown:

West Coast: A team full of druggies and probably went into their grand finals with half their team full of drugs. As soon as they loose 2 players, they become shit. Really shows they weren't a team an relied on a group of 3 players. No respect whatsoever for them :thumbsdown:

Alistair Lynch board :D

Lets not forget that Brisbane went from premiership team to crap when they lost 1 player. On top of that....the player they lost Lynch was signed to a 10 year contract (paid for by the AFL aftering murdering Fitzroy) to Brisbane because they wanted to hand you a premiership. Lynch then got sick 2 years into the 10 year contract with Chronic Fatigue and the AFL turned a blind eye to the fact that he had to take STEROIDS to play AFL when every other CFS sufferer in the world can't even get out of bed.

Instead Lynch can not only get out of bed but run around playing AFL football and become the strongest player in the AFL due to steroid use for his "medical condition". The AFL did nothing because they needed Brisbane to win a premiership so that QLD liked AFL football. Oh not to mention the $660.000 extra salary cap they got as well. :thumbsdown:

Wouldnt piss on Brisbane if they were on fire :D

Alistair Lynch board :D

Lets not forget that Brisbane went from premiership team to crap when they lost 1 player. On top of that....the player they lost Lynch was signed to a 10 year contract (paid for by the AFL aftering murdering Fitzroy) to Brisbane because they wanted to hand you a premiership. Lynch then got sick 2 years into the 10 year contract with Chronic Fatigue and the AFL turned a blind eye to the fact that he had to take STEROIDS to play AFL when every other CFS sufferer in the world can't even get out of bed.

Instead Lynch can not only get out of bed but run around playing AFL football and become the strongest player in the AFL due to steroid use for his "medical condition". The AFL did nothing because they needed Brisbane to win a premiership so that QLD liked AFL football. Oh not to mention the $660.000 extra salary cap they got as well. :thumbsdown:

Wouldnt piss on Brisbane if they were on fire :D

No we lost Lynch, Caracella, Hart, McRae just to name a few, if you are going to troll get your facts right.

Remove this Banner Ad

1 reason to hate every team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back