1 reason to hate every team

Remove this Banner Ad

Brilliant work Champ, surely though, there must be something that you hate at Whitten oval. What about the fact the Wallet coached you, that Bluey Hampshire coached you, that Terry Wheeler (the squirrel) coached you. They've had the greatest array of dudes coaching them. Alan Joyce - useless ha, they got sucked in coz Hawks won 2 flags. Mrs Magilicutti could have coached Hawthorn in 88.

Sorry? Did you say something?

Sorry? Did you say something?

Yes I did copey dunt, here it is again

Brilliant work Champ, surely though, there must be something that you hate at Whitten oval. What about the fact the Wallet coached you, that Bluey Hampshire coached you, that Terry Wheeler (the squirrel) coached you. They've had the greatest array of dudes coaching them. Alan Joyce - useless ha, they got sucked in coz Hawks won 2 flags. Mrs Magilicutti could have coached Hawthorn in 88.

dogs - least favourite team. i could go on forever about how much i hate these losers. but for now lets all laugh at andrejs everitt

Please elaborate on why you hate us????? Is it because you are jealous that we were 5-0 when you were 0-5, when everyone thought it would be the other way around:D

What i think...

Adelaide - Ben Rutten. most boring player EVER. dosnt get a kick and neither does his opponot

Brisbane - I actually really like the lions. Hmmmm probably Power and his litttle dinky short passes

Carlton - Their fans. They need to realise that winning games is a bigger achievment than gettin 'chris judd''

Collingwood - dale thomas. he just no as good as people think

Essendon - kyle reimers- has there been an uglier player in the afl

Fremantle - have no heart

Geelong - let someone else win

Hawthorn - Croad, his massive kiwi fern tattoo p###es me off

Melbourne - Robertson. should have traded him to us in the pre-season:D

North Melbourne - boring team to watch

Port Adelaide - bogan supporters- scared to go to a port game because all their supporters are a shady bunch

Richmond - think they are good coz they got our off-cuts. eg-mcmahon, yyou can have him!!!

St Kilda - 'Ross Lyon is a zombie' (agree with earlier post)

Sydney - boring to watch

West Coast - pack of drug cheats and selwood. tastless what he said to headland last year.

Carlton - dont mind them. But they have had tanking down to art form.
Collingwood - dead set bunch of toothless ferals. Only one other club comes close.
Fremantle - Hacks!!! No idea. Sad that Pav is there. Jeff Farmer...enough said!!
Essendon - learning to tank from Carlton now. Are a rabble. Knights = no idea.
Brisbane - dont mind them. Too many concessions though.
Geelong - dont mind them. Mooney is a tosser though.
Hawthorn - bunch of dr....er ****s. How many heads up Buddys arse. (yes, he owns us)
Melbourne - hopeless. They have won there one game this year. Did like TD though.
North - laughable club. Run their club out of Avco huts.
Port - kcuf, where do I start. Chad and Tredders. Do I really need to go on. Ok, I will. Tootless feral supporters. Last years non turn up to the GF. Westhoff:eek:
Sydney - worst brand of footy ever played.
West Coast - the crims of the comp. I'm loving where they are now.
St Kilda - Milne. And their coach is a dead set knob.
Western Bulldogs - dont mind them. Sick of their chipping around already.
Richmond - Wallace. NFI. Actually, all the coaches hey have had. Richo = gun.

Ok ill go first.

West coast - Lynch - Actually its less hate, More amusement. Hunters faggy ratstail. Daniel kerrs arrogent face that just MUST be punched.

Ninthmond - El tan " The supercoach". The Punt road solarium favourite. Absolute joke of a team.

Essendon - Matthew " top gun lookalike" Lloyd the diving, squealing queen. Him mainly and also for Matthew " Im albino so i coach from the shade" Knights. They gain a bit of respect because they are fun to beat

Geelong - We have won 1 flag in 50 years so now we officially the greatest time ever in the history of any sport ever in the world. They also fart in jars so they can pull them out of their pockets and sniff them at various times of the day.

Fremantle - Jeff farmers a **** knocker. should be successful but are just a joke.

Adelaide - Edwards looks like humpty dumpty. Boring crap football.

Port Adelaide - God where do i start. Warren Treadrea - Could ANYTHING POSSIBLY be gayer? This man ladies and gentleman is an atrocious peice of S*it. the cornes? I think about either of these fools and start laughing. Choco is a great coach, but he has bigger **** then carmen electra

Kangaroos - Hate them for always beating us

St kilda - I hate them for having the best list but using all their talent to fail.

Sydney - Always beat us, Some of the most boring football ever played.

Brisbane - Jarren Brennan is a ****.

Doggies - i hate them because they cant win a flag. ( only thing i can think of )

Melbourne - I hate them because they are so insignificant that i sometimes get called an idiot for thinking the AFL has only 15 teams

Collingwood - I hate their supporters for avoiding the dentist for a lifetime, and then sitting behind me, breathing in my face and yelling Ball even before their player makes a tackle.

Carlton - Tanking, Cheating, scumbags who actually think that they will be a threat next year. Judd the overrated football Mercinary loyal only to pratts big fat endless wallet.

That was fun. Got alot of aggression out.

Always good to do that when your own hand knocks you back. I believe that happens a lot for you champ?

Bob Barrett, best author there is.
Met him at a book signing, chatted for ages, he gave me a Tshirt.
Ripper bloke, talks just like a writes.

If you think Robert G Barrett's books are anything more than single ply toilet paper, with the egotistical scrawlings of an idiot, trying his best to live through his character, then I would wager that you will enjoy the Mister men series even more. That is, when you graduate to that standard of literature.

If he talks just like he writes, it's lucky you had your book on hand to wipe up all the mess. 'Davo's little something' would have to be the most far fetched piece of tripe, tree's were ever wasted on. Worst book ever published. (Litter)ature.

If you think Robert G Barrett's books are anything more than single ply toilet paper, with the egotistical scrawlings of an idiot, trying his best to live through his character, then I would wager that you will enjoy the Mister men series even more. That is, when you graduate to that standard of literature.

If he talks just like he writes, it's lucky you had your book on hand to wipe up all the mess. 'Davo's little something' would have to be the most far fetched piece of tripe, tree's were ever wasted on. Worst book ever published. (Litter)ature.

I need to be careful in replying to this, as I have a yellow card, even though it's Bay 13.

Western Jester, in the words of Les, after he's had a skinful at the Kelly Club, and the Astra Bats are making too much noise for him to sleep.
"shutthefukenhellupyerpackoffatgunts"

You remind me a lot of that character in "leaving bondi"..the gimp in the leather suit, that hides at the bottom of urinals..asking for his fellow homos to piss on him.

You remind me a lot of that character in "leaving bondi"..the gimp in the leather suit, that hides at the bottom of urinals..asking for his fellow homos to piss on him.

Of all the ridiculous scenarios one comes across when labouring their way through the Les Norton series, It's funny you should choose this one as your prefered pay out option. Close to home, I'm guessing.

There simply is no other way to put this!!

You sir, have no ____ing idea!!

You want to retort against my post??

Well put up some facts behind your bullshit.

It's got sweet ____ all to do with GF's and everything to do with the bitterness and loathing between the teams and a lot of the supporters.

Check out the threads on BF dickwad.

And then watch a Derby or two and then get back to me.

____ing n00bs!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

You and those team's supporters might care, but nobody else does, so it's not a great rivalry.

See Collingwood-Carlton, Australia-England, Federer-Nadal, great rivalries.

Freo-WCE is lame. Generally for a true rivalry there has to be success on both sides. Freo and success is like trying to stick 2 magnets together. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps Einstein, some of us dont support an AFL team however we visit here as footy lovers in the hope that we could read something about football that is actually interesting but alas once again it's just a litany of juvenile abuse. If you have a problem with "unlisted" then thats your problem obviously.

That would have to be the most stupid thing I have ever heard. "Someone not supporting a team" thats stupid. lol :p

15 reasons to hate 1 team

1. Chad Cornes Dream Final comment - worst nIghtmare baby!
2. Tredrea's Bow last year
3. Chad Cornes goose step last year
4. Minor premiers - 3 or 4 times - 1 flag but everyone else are underachievers
5. Chad Cornes sprays into the crowd - smart arse - wouldn't do it to Collingwood supporters
6. Mark Williams grand final - Allan Scott you were wrong comment - shows exactly what an imbecile the man is - not the time or the place and reeked of bad sportsmanship
7. The supporters are all front running band wagon jumpers who have a million reasons why they don't turn up to matches
8. The crap about tradition - they started in 1997 - that is it !
9. The history in the making garbage - actually quite like that now after last years GF
10. Mark Williams smirk and gum chewing after he loses - Dream Team match was classic example
11. The colours - silver and blue - sweet
12. Chad Cornes ... well actually everything about Chad Cornes
13. Dean Brogan's jaw and propensity to line up players who have just got rid of the ball - do not know how he gets away with it - sniper
14. The crap that went on over the Bickley/Wakelin hit - you would have thought he killed him
15. The supporters - l arrogant loud mouth ferals - and so dumb it is scary.....:D

Yes I did copey dunt, here it is again

Sorry! I was distracted pushing out a Hawthorn supporter! :(:eek::mad::eek::):Daaaaahhhh finished

1 Collingwood. I have to pay taxes to pay for their supporters on welfare

2 Adelaide. The water

3 Port Adelaide. The fact all their supporters are married to their cousins

4 Westcoast. Supporters know Jack about football

5 StKilda. The hype

6 Sydney. Boring

7 Richmond Terry on Tuesdays

8 Brisbane . The fact they lost a grand final to PA

9 Hawthorn. All the bandwaggon jumping supporters who didn't follow football or go to the games 2 years ago

10 Essendon. The crap about 2000 being the best team of all time. Blumfield, Caracella etc. get fair dinkum

11 Western Bulldogs They are from the western suburbs

12 Geelong. You won the flag now get on with life

13 Melbourne. Soft pricks

4 Fremantle. Just feel sorry for them

15 North Melbourne. Oh poor us we have nothing. Please love us

Hawthorn - Lance 'Buddy' Franklin. Currently the player with the brightest future.

There you go.

there you go big footy
quote " I AM GAY "
THERE YOU GO FINALLY YOURE OUT OF THE LONELY LITTLE CLOSET
MUST FEEL VERY GOOD
now move out from mummy and daddys place in CAMPberwell and into prahran.............................
and go get yrself f$@$%$#ed

Geelong - We have won 1 flag in 50 years so now we officially the greatest time ever in the history of any sport ever in the world. They also fart in jars so they can pull them out of their pockets and sniff them at various times of the day.
Hawthorn - We have won 7 games in a row to start off this season and are situated second on the ladder so we are now officially the greatest time ever in the history of any sport ever in the world.

You and those team's supporters might care, but nobody else does, so it's not a great rivalry.

See Collingwood-Carlton, Australia-England, Federer-Nadal, great rivalries.

Freo-WCE is lame. Generally for a true rivalry there has to be success on both sides. Freo and success is like trying to stick 2 magnets together. :rolleyes:

So, you put up one great footballing rivalry.....and then you talk about international cricket and some ______s playing tennis!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Your first point was relevant.....but the rest just proves that you still have no ____ing idea.

The derby is in the top 3 games viewed by supporters who don't support either team in the AFL schedule.

People watch it because of the intensity and hatred inherent.

Ever been out of your hostel??

Brisbane - Don't hate them, respect them for the early 00 form, can be an easy beat so don't really hate them
Carlton - Carried on like babies when we beat them a few rounds ago. Cheating, tanking scum
Collingwood - Black and white, a natural hate
Essendon - Prelim Final 1993
Freo - For keeping Pavlich. Would you have taken picks 48 and 72 for him :rolleyes:
Geelong - Still harping on about that Leigh Colbert "mark" in '97
Hawthorn - Not too bad, but obviously the heartbreak of last years final comes to mind
Kangaroos - No loyalty to their roots at Arden St, willing to move North for a few bucks. Supporters, get behind your effing team
Melbourne - Don't really hate...took Peter Vardy off our hands
Port Adelaide - Where do I start?
Richmond - Supporters seem like pack hunting thugs in the stands
St. Kilda - Play without any pride or passion, if they did, could have had a few more flags recently
Sydney - Zzzzzzzzzzz
West Coast - Drug taking cheating bastards who beat us in Prelims
Western Bulldogs - Scum.

Every team on the day Adelaide play them is the most hated team

Adelaide - rabid anti-Vic supporters. Do they realise we don't care?

Brisbane - like them, even though they got a lot of concessions from the AFL in the past.

Bulldogs - like them. That bloody "woof" thing at the game used to drive me nuts.

Carlton - arrogance from all concerned in the face of pathetic on-field display. Elliot. A lot of boof-head, "way to go maaaate" supporters at the game.

Collingwood - too many bloody supporters! Hated them in the 80's - less hatred now.

Essendon - arch rivals in the 80's. Witless Lloyd.

Fremantle - heartless bunch of under performers.

Geelong - annoying, rabid supporters at Shell Stadium. Too smug after first flag in decades.

Hawthorn - Should have done better after 2001. Chose the wrong medical clinc! :)

Melbourne - Soulless.

North Melbourne - we just don't like each other lately :)

Port Adelaide - Tredrea, Cornses, supporters at the game are mongrels. I like Choco.

Richmond - Mongrel supporters at the game. Been too hopeless to hate. This may change in the next few years.

St Kilda - Underperformed. Ross Lyon is a zombie.

Sydney - annoying game style to watch. Micky O is just very hateable.

West Coast - very smug whilst winning. Disreputable club until forced to act by the AFL.

Very funny coming from a Hawthorn supporter.

Remove this Banner Ad

1 reason to hate every team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back