"104 tackles, and only 3 free kicks!" - Alistar Clarkson 2016 after straight setting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn fans think that "But they deserved the win and it didn't change the result" cancels out all of the sooking the coach does about the umpires. It's a magical sentence that solves all problems.

You know what cancels out umpire sooking? Keeping your mouth shut and not bringing up your salty umpire issues in a public forum. He put it out there deliberately and by extension it automatically sews doubts into the minds of people and slightly tarnishes the post-game.

Hawthorn fans think that "But they deserved the win and it didn't change the result" cancels out all of the sooking the coach does about the umpires. It's a magical sentence that solves all problems.

You know what cancels out umpire sooking? Keeping your mouth shut and not bringing up your salty umpire issues in a public forum. He put it out there deliberately and by extension it automatically sews doubts into the minds of people and slightly tarnishes the post-game.
Good on Clarko for pointing out the Bullflogs are a pack of chuckers and have been chucking the ball forward whenever tackled all year, shit football to watch and all the Bullflogs need to do is stop chucking the ball and they won't be known as a pack of chucker's. Chucking is a blight on the game and needs a rule change so that you can't chuck the ball, except that is already a rule, so I propose banning any ball movement by hand, make it sort of like soccer, disposal by foot only, except you can mark and jumper punch.

Did you not see him go into the Dogs room and hug Bevo?

Man you guys are full of shit.

Our game is changing in ways none of us understand and why. Yet all you can do is trot out a 6 year old insult that couldn't be further from the truth.
Nice melt...hes a sook and has form...Pathetic times ahead.

Good on Clarko for pointing out the Bullflogs are a pack of chuckers and have been chucking the ball forward whenever tackled all year, shit football to watch and all the Bullflogs need to do is stop chucking the ball and they won't be known as a pack of chucker's. Chucking is a blight on the game and needs a rule change so that you can't chuck the ball, except that is already a rule, so I propose banning any ball movement by hand, make it sort of like soccer, disposal by foot only, except you can mark and jumper punch.

So you and Clarko have been pointing this out all year, right? Or just since last night?
#straightsetted
#saltytears

What about when tackles are laid by Burgoyne, Mitchell and Rioli and the players drop the ball but no free kick.

Serious question ... Pretend Hawthorn won the spoon if it helps.

Do you like AFL better or worse for the fact most tackles that result in players dropping it now go unrewarded?
Hawks have been gettiing away with dropping the ball all year. They won a few close games by not getting pinged!!

By the way. Now that the Hawks are out and so it doesn't look like I am just pointing them out can we get rid of this allowing players to shepherd the man on the mark?
They don't just shepherd the man on the mark, in the game against the pies Hodge was allowed to hang onto the man on the mark. Of course it was play on!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ALISTER CRACKSON SINGING AFTER THE GAME: ARRRR CAN'T STAND IT. I KNOW YOU PLANNED THIS, BUT I'M GOING TO SET STRAIGHT THIS WATERGATE

Sorry midget you're ****en ****ed go home and punch a wall and not a woman

Double sets, you're out campaigner

ALISTER CRACKSON SINGING AFTER THE GAME: ARRRR CAN'T STAND IT. I KNOW YOU PLANNED THIS, BUT I'M GOING TO SET STRAIGHT THIS WATERGATE

Sorry midget you're ****en stuffed go home and punch a wall and not a woman

Suck my dick teach...

You won by a shank good on you...

Don't rub it in when I'm already crying

I just want to point out the fact that in the 2012 Grand Final the Swans had 110 tackles to Hawthorns 84 tackles.

Anyone want to guess the free kick count of that game?

Swans:10
Umpire's pets:21

According to Crazy Clarko we should have got 22 free kicks purely from holding the ball decisions. I guess the 10 free kicks we got must have all been holding the ball decisions, although I don't really remember it like that.

Can anyone else think of a >100 tackle game off the top of their head?

Sorry midget you're ****en stuffed go home and punch a wall and not a woman

Beasties, noice

I just want to point out the fact that in the 2012 Grand Final the Swans had 110 tackles to Hawthorns 84 tackles.

Anyone want to guess the free kick count of that game?

Swans:10
Umpire's pets:21

According to Crazy Clarko we should have got 22 free kicks purely from holding the ball decisions. I guess the 10 free kicks we got must have all been holding the ball decisions, although I don't really remember it like that.

Can anyone else think of a >100 tackle game off the top of their head?

Oh I just thought of another game.

This year the Swans recorded a record breaking 155 tackles in a game against the Demons. Not only did the Swans not get 31 holding the ball decisions (in accordance with the Crazy Clarko HTB formula - tackles * 0.2), they actually only got 21 free kicks for the whole game!!!

Furthermore they lost the free kick count to the Dees 22-21!!

I guess its a good thing the Swans one both the examples I've provided or I'm sure Horse would've whinged like a petulant little midget of a man. LOL JKS HE'S TALL.

Anyone else got >100 tackle game they can think of?

Clarko was telling it how it was as usual, the Doggies just chuck the ball away when tackled, it's an embarrassing blight on the game, the entire Footscray club should be fined for bringing the game into disrepute, the umpires sacked and Hawthorn members compensated by the AFL for fraudently taking money on the premise it would be a fairly adjudicated and administeted competition based on a set of rules. Rules that are apparently ignored or subject to interpretation depending on who is playing, what qtr it is, if it is a final, ladder position etc...complete farce.

Quality melt.

Remove this Banner Ad

"104 tackles, and only 3 free kicks!" - Alistar Clarkson 2016 after straight setting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back