1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Hutchy should be innovative and hand over hosting of all Sen shows to for at least 1 week a year to indigenous sports players/leaders/olympians

Is the thought that they would not be able to do that

Imagine the publicity and new listeners the station would open themselves up to

Gary , Tim , Gerard , Dwayne , Andy , Bob , Kane , Huddo etc are all financially rich middle age white males

Whilst there are no females , no black , no indigenous, no asian , no GBLTI etc hosts to be seen on Sen at all

And Sen call themselves inclusive
not many other sports stations have the above also?
channel have daisy and the other one who names escapes me, but she is terrible, fox do have a few good female reporters...
and daisy has been on SEN alot and gets bagged terribly, gilbert was also on before his troubles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly....I have disliked both black and white people over my journey. It had nothing whatsoever to do with their colour, it was the type of person they were. Deadheads are deadheads in all colours and races.

I admire Eddie for his responses to the racism he has so unjustly received. He did so with dignity and class......and I love watching other Indigenous players etc and learning of their journey to get to AFL level.....all players really, so many different stories of hardship on both sides.

however I was put off Adam Goodes by his responding to racism with an aggressive war dance. Imagine the outcry if a white player did that.

Its highly unlikely a white person will ever be called an ‘ape‘ on the basis of skin colour.

Anyone who overlays what THEY think is a ‘correct’ response to racism onto genuine victims hasn’t got a clue...

Margaret ! too much. The Pipe has turned into a f ing idiot , if you call in the 1st hour i'll get you on and then he talks so much sh*te only a few get on.

That’s a good thing though. SEN have far too much talkback as it is. Talkback is just a cheap and nasty way to fill in airtime between advertisements. The overwhelmingly misinformed and/or hilariously bias views of callers offer little or no worthwhile insight or entertainment. There would be some small amusement if the announcers were allowed to express their real opinions of the garbage that their talk back caller has just spewed but Hutchy knows the base and therefore that is out.

That’s a good thing though. SEN have far too much talkback as it is. Talkback is just a cheap and nasty way to fill in airtime between advertisements. The overwhelmingly misinformed and/or hilariously bias views of callers offer little or no worthwhile insight or entertainment. There would be some small amusement if the announcers were allowed to express their real opinions of the garbage that their talk back caller has just spewed but Hutchy knows the base and therefore that is out.
I love it when the morons who ring in say as you know i'm a mad Pies or Tigers fan. No one cares.

Ha, yeah, I've said that before on here. They say things like: "As you know, Bob, I barrack for Richmond." Yeah, no worries, we ALL know who you are and who you follow.

I was gunna bag Tommy from Rowville for ringing all the stations every day. Fak me, I hear him on SEN, 3aw and Triple M.
However, I heard him say a few weeks ago that his wife died some time back, so...
Hmm, I guess I just bagged him.

Last edited:
Andy Maher on crunch time is unbearable.

I don't listen to the show live, but occasionally listen to (some of) the podcast. Whateley was bad enough, but Maher as well, talking like he played 300 games, is too much.

Remove this Banner Ad

1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back