1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Where do people sit on David king? Last week he said the key to success is clearances aka Carlton blues. Today he said it’s about contested possessions.

In two weeks he’s changed his mantra. If he is a politician the public would call him untrustworthy.

I think King’s analysis is usually pretty fair...but I agree he has ‘flavours of the week’.

He’s also the banner-holder for the ‘head high contact’ parade....which the recent Rioli affair revealed as a carnival of clowns rather than a genuine protest.

Where do people sit on David king? Last week he said the key to success is clearances aka Carlton blues. Today he said it’s about contested possessions.

In two weeks he’s changed his mantra. If he is a politician the public would call him untrustworthy.
He's a campaigner

Absolute flog of a bloke who abuses foxtel staff daily

Get Josh Jenkins on as much as possible , absolutely fantastic to listen too .

No doubt will be replaced next week by Hargreaves .....

good observation this,kelly underwood( fox sports),i think thats her name, is terrible to listen to,cant somebody within the industry be honest and just tell them they dont have the tone for calling live sport.
Lying to them or pretending theyre ok is not doing anybody any good.
its like Crown employing a hot looking female dealer whos nice enuff but cant count to save herself and makes errors that cost the company money
but they keep her on anyway because theres not enough of em (good lookers) on the payroll

Some Aussie female callers will always suffer from the problem of the common 'nasally voice' that is particular to Aussie woman.

Caller said he regards Dwayne as the best commentator.

He also complained that the conditions at golld coast at night is too humid and slippery. Big home team advantage and the afl needs to do something

Dwayne agreed.

Caller said he regards Dwayne as the best commentator.

He also complained that the conditions at golld coast at night is too humid and slippery. Big home team advantage and the afl needs to do something

Dwayne agreed.
They really shouldnt let family members call in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Carp from Woodend is sadly active again and old mate Paul was back going on about how the Windies beat England when he thought they only had about 6 good players

Yes he was on 3aw last night claiming he was once in a lift with gene Simmons. He also Claimed he and gene Simmons had a conversation

More Josh Jenkin - smart, broad knowledge of sport, amusing and has a good radio voice.

Less preferably nil Gaze - a dill, limited knowledge and interest in sport, appalling interviewer and a faux strine voice that is like squeaking chalk on a blackboard.

More Josh Jenkin - smart, broad knowledge of sport, amusing and has a good radio voice.

Less preferably nil Gaze - a dill, limited knowledge and interest in sport, appalling interviewer and a faux strine voice that is like squeaking chalk on a blackboard.

Gaze has a certain humility and bafoonery that works on TV.....but on Radio he’s a clownAct....constantly talking over others, talking to no-one....can’t keep his trap shut and the value-add is zero.

Nice bloke Gazey, shithouse broadcaster

that!!!!!!!!

Nice bloke Gazey, shithouse broadcaster

GREAT bloke

That reminds me of when I would tag Emma Alberici from Lateline in my Tweets after the show whilst in bed...for some reason she would invariably respond...once I told her that she had suffered a wardrobe malfunction (you could see her bra) and she responded with a laughing emoji...it all ended when I called her biased once and she chided me :huh:
That little anecdote gave me half-a-mongel

That reminds me of when I would tag Emma Alberici from Lateline in my Tweets after the show whilst in bed...for some reason she would invariably respond...once I told her that she had suffered a wardrobe malfunction (you could see her bra) and she responded with a laughing emoji...it all ended when I called her biased once and she chided me :huh:

That little anecdote gave me half-a-mongel

And that one time that she had her “jugs” on show :cool:

GbYr3G.png

Remove this Banner Ad

1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back