1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Cant wait to hear Gerald sook tomorrow . He will have to admit he f’ed up.

He said no way rioli could get off and the only way West Coast should appeal is if they wanted to throw away the 10k fee for going to the tribunal.

The arrogant pompous prick is wrong and I can't wait to hear his whiny sooking voice tomorrow.

He calls for apologies from everyone who makes an error. Let's see what he's like when he is wrong.

Crickets I'll bet...

Suck sh*t Gerald. You were wrong!
No he's not this time . How did Maynard get 2 when he punched the ball

Cant wait to hear Gerald sook tomorrow . He will have to admit he f’ed up.

He said no way rioli could get off

Gerard is going to come off the long-run tomorrow morning and deliver a sermon of the highest order, filled with soaring rhetoric, flabbergastery, and hands aghast.

Anyone else just hear the newsreader say india instead of Pakistan when talking about the cricket lol

hopefully hutchy heard it and will hold the newsreaders to account. or the ones providing the script at least

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair he has a point.. Midday Madness is just lazy radio where Dwayne prioritises calls for those who agree with him
It’s really just 3 hours of Dwayne filling in time with people calling inbetween the ads. It’s seriously horrid stuff. The Craig Hutchinson business model

To be fair he has a point.. Midday Madness is just lazy radio where Dwayne prioritises calls for those who agree with him
That's it and texts he likes , otherwise F Off . I played there , all about i . I love talking to you all , i love your calls and texts . Thanks to Sam Edmond for giving us his time , he's paid ffs

TV commentators calling games not at the ground is awful but radio commentators calling games not at the ground is simply unbearable.
It’s crazy. I mean the 70s 80s the radio teams would be calling and the crowd was loud in the broadcast but really added to the atmosphere of the game. And it would have a positive effect on the commentators and their voice would ebb with the crowd noise. More important then to have them at the game as well for how wind was blowing which mattered more then with the suburban grounds.

Imagine today and wind is blowing to a pocket at Kardinia Park? These stay at studio commentators wouldn’t know shit about it! If they had a say no doubt they’d prefer to be at the grounds. Unfair on them

It’s really just 3 hours of Dwayne filling in time with people calling inbetween the ads. It’s seriously horrid stuff. The Craig Hutchinson business model
yep,this model kicked off in January 2018.
when i heard Heverin for the first time on the evening shift and he bombarded the listener with ' what are your thoughts '
i knew then that amatuer 3 hrs had arrived ,nothing much has changed from that traumatising night

Last edited:
That's it and texts he likes , otherwise F Off . I played there , all about i . I love talking to you all , i love your calls and texts . Thanks to Sam Edmond for giving us his time , he's paid ffs
I forgot to add T E M P U R . He should win the 3rd person congratulator as it really is i . As much as people don't like the 2 Andy's they don't talk about themselves .

Where do people sit on David king? Last week he said the key to success is clearances aka Carlton blues. Today he said it’s about contested possessions.

In two weeks he’s changed his mantra. If he is a politician the public would call him untrustworthy.

Remove this Banner Ad

1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back