Certified Legendary Thread 1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Lot of people yearn for "the old SEN", but their coverage of cricket back then was absolutely crap. Rodney Hogg was the station's (sole?) cricket analyst, and he barely knew what was going on. Laughably bad. Chuck Berry was on a bit and was good, he didn't mince his words. Would like to hear from him more often, maybe Hutchy is afraid of him rocking the boat.

Adam Gilchrist used to be with SEN, but now gone. Tim Paine back on air down in Tassie, Ian Healy up in Queensland. Bryce McGain in Vic, I'd like them to chase Finch for Vic who's a pretty good media performer. Crash on once a week, ditto for Lalor, Bharart the new addition. It's a good crew. They've done very well in cricket.
Tom Morris will come into the scene around summer time imo. I reckon he’ll do some work on the BBL and summer test series.

And so does the wine thing they do, Thursday mornings are the worst. I do like Kane and Kingy tbh, they work well together, both sort of arseholes ha ha
i like the wine thing. can turn mind off and have it as background noise.

I enjoyed this guy. garry and tim performed interviewing duties really well. I fell they are best when talking to and with non afl persons.

i also look forward to listening to this later

And so does the wine thing they do, Thursday mornings are the worst. I do like Kane and Kingy tbh, they work well together, both sort of arseholes ha ha
karens a knob unfortunately for SEN, hes a dead set flog,bags the bejesus outta Beveridge every single chance he gets but its ok for Hinkley to coach in finals and lose and still keep the job,but for Beveridge ? nah he cant win n lose finals as a coach, hes gotta go according to Karen,hes a dead set Fhead based on that theory alone

Tim Tarantos 4th favorite for the brownlow yet the flog rates him 150th in the league:rolleyes: Karens also a AA selector and yet ive heard him on air countless times bagging TT's ability ,the question is what has TT done to Karen in the past to live inside his head ? total time waster

Entertaining first hour of Breakfast with King & Cornes. Taking the p1ss out of everyone, including SEN talent.

Better chemistry between these two than any other combo on the station IMO. But once a week is probably enough.
I like how King isn't afraid to offend his majesty Wait-Leeeeee

(Log in to remove this ad.)

heard a bit of sydneys morning show today. i think james magnesson and vossy. very good. in 30 mins covered rugby union (bledisloe cup), cricket, league. they made it sound interesting.

i like when Vossy joins whateley. i wonder if whateley joins vossys show.

Theres a female caller that used to always call in pretty sure she's the same one who says 'thanks kaneo I'm a big big fan' might be from SA. I might be banned from the txt line due to my impatience.
I’m banned due to pointing out a few things to “whispy “

heard a bit of sydneys morning show today. i think james magnesson and vossy. very good. in 30 mins covered rugby union (bledisloe cup), cricket, league. they made it sound interesting.

i like when Vossy joins whateley. i wonder if whateley joins vossys show.
no he doesnt,i listen to sydney quite often,the friday breakfast show with matty johns and guests is outstanding,take the p555 outta one another
and not afraid to call things as they see them,on magnussen,hes ok,better than old Brandy Alexander imo,no disrespect but ol Brandy needs to hang em up,
back to magnussen,last week he was asked who was Australia best sportsperson at present, he nominated that tennis flog Kyriogus,seriously,that was a huge lack of judgment,got the feeling James probably influenced by social media a tad too much

vossy could read out the phonebook and make it sound interesting

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread 1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back