Certified Legendary Thread 1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Do tell... :thumbsu: Peptides stuff?
Yes. Back in the day he’d start a bit later, so when his on air shift started I’d message “good morning architect “ or “ahhh the architect has arrived “ In reference to him shafting knights, working the coteries , getting hird in there and having his son in there as captain .
Architect of the whole ****ing mess !!

This is when Whately is at his best IMO

Far better with cricket than AFL now
Isn't it more to do with that opinion than anything else?

People don't really hate Gerald for his commentary necessarily nor his tone and way with words, it's more about sanctimony and how everything is society is now politicised. If he comported himself in the same manner, and used those same big words, but generally sided with the opinion of the average SEN fan, then he would be looked upon more favourably.

Although I suspect most people in here would disagree with my take.

I have to say that if I listened to one hour of SEN, it'd be the hour with Craddock. My Monday morning revolves around that hour. If I can't listen to it fully, I don't listen at all and give it my full attention on the podcast. Idk why I'm compelled, but I am.

Whateley does the reverse spot with Vossy on the day Vosy comes on.

The old SEN either didn't bother or didn't have the pull to get big names on. Steve Waugh was on the Brisbane show. He'd be a hard get.

Paine is good in Tasmania.

I don't know, he just gets too long, same as Margaret from Sunbury on a Saturday (gee that one might be controversial)

The love and obsession by hutchy and pickers is ******* weird.

Shes an institution of SEN now. Good on and for her. I think hutchy and pickers do care for her, but whether its 100% is tbd

People don't really hate Gerald for his commentary necessarily nor his tone and way with words, it's more about sanctimony and how everything is society is now politicised. If he comported himself in the same manner, and used those same big words, but generally sided with the opinion of the average SEN fan, then he would be looked upon more favourably.

GW'S fake laugh is actually embarrassing

I think that is where the issue lies. What is the average listener in terms of demographics?

1. salary
2. occupation
3. identify as white or blue collar?
4. suburb/region of residence

I think that is where the issue lies. What is the average listener in terms of demographics?

1. salary
2. occupation
3. identify as white or blue collar?
4. suburb/region of residence
I refuse to believe we are all just a bunch of Damien's (late night caller maybe name is Darren) surely we've got a few judges in the ranks? Anybody?

The seedlings are a load of s**t

I think that replaced the golf segment? Each club used to be classified as over / under par?

I've said before but one thing that really annoys me is talking about Friday nights game on a Monday. Everything has been done to death 48 hours after a game. Concentrate on Sundays games in particular.

Last edited:
I think replaced the golf segment. Each club would be over / under par?

I've said before but one thing that really annoys me is talking about Friday nights game on a Monday. Everything has been done to death 48 hours after a game.
Unless it's the Swans , never get mentioned

(Log in to remove this ad.)

seedlings

from little things big things grow

I think that replaced the golf segment? Each club used to be classified as over / under par?

I've said before but one thing that really annoys me is talking about Friday nights game on a Monday. Everything has been done to death 48 hours after a game. Concentrate on Sundays games in particular.

the under/par/over segment was utterly woeful.

download the sen app to your iphone. Its a ripping app. I use it everyday.
Except Sunday mornings when they broadcast 'the drivers seat' across every SEN channel in the country. Then it can get in the bin

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread 1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back