1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ll ignore your childish insult.

It’s perfectly fair....what do people think will happen....a resurrection?

He’s dead. Leave him be.
Insult , your insulting his family , friends and fans . One of the greatest tributes you'll ever witness . NQR

Phil Um Prior didn't appreciate the angry texts he got last night, and reminded us that "SEN Overnights is now National - and International, not just Victorian" OK then Phil, if it has that status, why can't we have a host that is at least above Community Radio standard? :rolleyes:

The rise of Josh Jenkins in media is incredible. Only retired last year - and isn’t a typical boganish ex-player with no media training. Can see him becoming a great play-by-play caller. Very refreshing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

was last night,went to my SEN nation phone app and there was a 14 day free trial option blocking access to the play button,so went to listen to NRL,same thing , $4.99 per month after free trial,maybe it was a one off attempt by SEN? we'll see tonite
it was like that for me here in the USA a couple of weeks ago. i uninstalled the app over it. thankfully triple M and other options are avaliable

it was like that for me here in the USA a couple of weeks ago. i uninstalled the app over it. thankfully triple M and other options are avaliable

Yep listened to triple m also , BT was sending up 3aw that ther commentary box , right next to them , was empty and was saying joking with the others in the mmm box as to what topics would be coming up next on Denis Walters show.

774 abc didn’t cover the match either as there were other shows on when the footy was on

was last night,went to my SEN nation phone app and there was a 14 day free trial option blocking access to the play button,so went to listen to NRL,same thing , $4.99 per month after free trial,maybe it was a one off attempt by SEN? we'll see tonite

For someone who bags SEN so much, you even have their app!! Hutchy will be delighted :hushed:

The AFL app has all the radio broadcasts, and it's easy to flick between them as they're all in the one place. Sure, the AFL app can sometimes be a little flaky, haven't used it 2022 so far though to test if there's been further improvement.

For someone who bags SEN so much, you even have their app!! Hutchy will be delighted :hushed:

The AFL app has all the radio broadcasts, and it's easy to flick between them as they're all in the one place. Sure, the AFL app can sometimes be a little flaky, haven't used it 2022 so far though to test if there's been further improvement.
and i'll continue to bag SEN if neccessary,dont worry bout that :tearsofjoy: ..SEN isnt the star of the show,its the NRL saturday breakfast show w/matty johns & AFL,i'll just get off my caboose n tune in elsewhere if i want a score update in future,its also more for the match summary with Dermott for eg if theres stuff all else on, i will admit the NRL option is handy,its that or the 2 GB crew with NRL
i'll take on board your recommenedation with the AFL app ,theres always MMM or AW just havent got around to installing those & uninstalling SEN
though i like to listen to King & Derm so will keep for now. Monday means test is SEN's best programme imo,would be even better w/o Whatley

Caller said he regards Dwayne as the best commentator.

He also complained that the conditions at golld coast at night is too humid and slippery. Big home team advantage and the afl needs to do something

Dwayne agreed.

It's amazing the climate in Queensland is never discussed in media regarding home field advantage. It's one of the best advantages going.

Money grab from Hutchinson no doubt.

Guessing the cash cow that’s SEN Track can only go so far to pay the bills. I mean seriously, why would you pay for commentary when there’s other competitors like MMM that do it for free

Hutchy seems to drastically over value the station. Look no further than Whateley and Dwayne whose ratings are not only in the toilet but well down the S bend (apologies for grossing anyone out)

Remove this Banner Ad

1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back