1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

I was speaking to the missus about this who said the same thing. As soon as the game is over, all the shows are over and they never discuss it.
i htink they all just wanna get out of their and onto their holidays. Do whats required in terms of the season, then when it ends no more.

i laughed when lyon asked watson if he'd watched the vfl grand final, and watson said no.

Some would be the person wanting leave but some is a way to save money. You don't need Watson and Lyon in October or November covering Cricket, NBL, Horse Racing or A-League. You can cover it with guys on a third of the salary without it effecting your product.

Garry/Tim - When these guys pass their bones both will be put in a dinosaur museum. Seriously do they even watch footy? Tim kept saying Isaac Cummings the other day, and its exactly what you expect from him.....
It gives me a little lol that keener footy fans on other stations, such as Lloyd and Bartell, listen to SEN much more than these two. I reckon Lloyd is rusted on, because he often refers to things he heard on there. I figure the only time Wispy and Garry listen is at 5:30am during their 10-minute drive into the studio three times a week :laughv1:

Last edited:
Garry let slip a few weeks ago that Wispy might be selling his Albert Park (Middle Park?) joint and moving full-time to his new place down south. I wonder if he's prepared to drive up to Melbourne 3 mornings a week
If he's retiring from 7 you'd think he would definitely be pulling the pin at SEN too. Reading a sport segment for 4 minutes has to be easier work than breakfast radio.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gees Gerard is such a flog.

Someone rang in pointing out that Sam Mitchell was more deserving of coach of the year over Fagan.

And he just rambled on about Fagan was judged this by his peers, blah, blah. Even when they called pointed out Clarko and Brad Scott never won it. Couldn't even bring himself to acknowledge the result may not be the best one.

SEN voted Mitchell their coach of the year.

Gees Gerard is such a flog.

Someone rang in pointing out that Sam Mitchell was more deserving of coach of the year over Fagan.

And he just rambled on about Fagan was judged this by his peers, blah, blah. Even when they called pointed out Clarko and Brad Scott never won it. Couldn't even bring himself to acknowledge the result may not be the best one.

SEN voted Mitchell their coach of the year.
Geraldo is a scumbag

Remove this Banner Ad

1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back