#12 - Daniel Talia

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Selection #13 - Daniel Talia

He's from Sacred Heart College (or Assumption? One of the two) in Vic. Dougie and Armstrong also went there and now live together. Hopefully he shouldn't have too much trouble settling in.

Gotta say I would have preferred a mid. Not sure I'm so keen on Talia, based on the footage, but I don't know shit really, and Rendell's got the runs on the board.
Welcome to the AFC Daniel Talia!

Do we have some KPP depth now or what!?!

DREAM COME TRUE OR WHAAAAT! Litterally one of my favourite players, but just never expressed it at I thought he wouldn't be available!

535518.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are going to be a gigantic team. I seriously don't know how we're going to fit all these KPP's in... First 2 picks are KPP's/talls... Maybe we think Talia can push into the midfield?

Gotta remember that these 17/18 year olds are being picked to eventually take over from where Bock and Rutten are now. They think a fair way ahead. Eg. Bassett/Otten.

Daniel being interviewed on 5AA now

Hadn't talked with Craigy prior to the draft.

Very excited to be coming to Adelaide.

Described himself as a hard working, versatile player.

He played more for Assumption College than he did for TAC.

10.20 best time for a 3km a couple of years ago. Done Athletics around footy.

OK academically. Wants to study sports science at uni.

Overall, he spoke very well and seemed quite excited to be drafted full stop.

He is taller than vossy and has very good set of shoulders on him. Voss is being interviewed on foxtel and Daniel was standing behind him talking with Triggy and some other crows support staff out of camera rang. He looked very relaxed and happy. Quite a few smiles on his face as he was discussing things. Had on the crows top already.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back