12 players have a Premiership tattoo but not Swan or Beams !

Remove this Banner Ad

Swan will deffs get one, he said he will. I knwo Didak and Shaw wont be getting one, I guess if they arnt fans of tattoos then they dont have to get any but I am suprised Beamsy and Swanny havnt got it yet with the amount of body work they have.

Possibly they are like me and waiting until the next few years pan out before committing to ink?

2010,11,12,13 Premiers.
The Machine II

Possibly they are like me and waiting until the next few years pan out before committing to ink?

2010,11,12,13 Premiers.
The Machine II

Yep, how silly will the players and supporters who got a 2010 premiership tatt look in a few years time when our reign as the greatest team of the modern era comes to it's end (6-7 years, 3-4 flags:D).

We will win at least one more with this list, of that I have little doubt, so I'm holding off till we at least win one more.:)

maybe they've just got a little bit of class in them, and think that getting a 'premiership tattoo' is for 'bogans'

maybe

Yep, how silly will the players and supporters who got a 2010 premiership tatt look in a few years time when our reign as the greatest team of the modern era comes to it's end (6-7 years, 3-4 flags:D).

We will win at least one more with this list, of that I have little doubt, so I'm holding off till we at least win one more.:)

Already thought of that Mattys mine is designed to fit 3 or 4 flags (years) in:thumbsu:

I got my first tattoo which was the premiership one for last years flag and il deffs get some more around the lower ankle if we win more flags. I dont think its bogen getting premiership tattoo at all, unless you cover half of your body with tatts like Swanny.

Don't wait have a look at some of the gaps in this...
You'll regret it'''

I did leave some space...LOL
17102010036.jpg

moz-screenshot.png

maybe they've just got a little bit of class in them, and think that getting a 'premiership tattoo' is for 'bogans'

maybe

You're just a steaming barrel of self pity and ill placed moral indignation aren'y soho?

Maybe an "I was soooooo wrong!" tatt on your forehead?:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why we silly? I got mine - it's a magpie with 2010 under it. In a few years I'll go there and get it fixed (2010 - 2016) I think that's about right ;)

Looks like Swan is getting one after all. From Twitter.

Jeez a massive tatt on the foot, is not a smart idea, especially this time of the year, he wont be able to kick the footy for 2 weeks. Should have got it on the ankle, cant wait to see Dane Swans tatt though.

Jeez a massive tatt on the foot, is not a smart idea, especially this time of the year, he wont be able to kick the footy for 2 weeks. Should have got it on the ankle, cant wait to see Dane Swans tatt though.

It's not really that bad

Yeah it really isn't, I've got a number of tattoos and they're certainly not as sensitive as all that.

I mean, he'll probably glad wrap it with Bepanthen under his sock for a week, or so. Goldsack is a right-footer, anyway, isn't he? If I remember the picture correctly (because I'm not going back a page) it's on his left.

So, if he just sticks to his preferred, he'll be swell.

Remove this Banner Ad

12 players have a Premiership tattoo but not Swan or Beams !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back