#13: Chris Yarran

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Yarran played in the team that embarrassed Richmond in a final in front of 95K, only a couple of seasons ago......that did happen, didn't it?

You should know by now why Carlton had to get rid of him, surely.

C'mon m8. :)

I think Yarran played in the team that embarrassed Richmond in a final in front of 95K, only a couple of seasons ago......that did happen, didn't it?

Because he didn't want to continue wasting his time playing for a loser corrupt cheating club? The fact your still patrolling this thread suggests youre still upset he left?

Yep, and what a fall from grace. You've gone from winning finalists to one of the worst lists I have ever seen all in the space of three years. Thanks for coming over here to highlight that.

So back to the thread topic, where does Yarran play, the way he is looking and his fitness levels I would say he us playing in the maggoos.......
He might be able to get away with that shit at a bottom dweller club like Carlton but there are plenty of fit players pushing for selection at the Tigers so CY needs to pull his finger out quick smart.

lol keep spreading the fairy tail. It is all you can do really considering the state your club is in.

Delicious

Wow that was just 3 years ago and Carlton were talking about flags -

Good to see they are back where they belong, Collecting spoons

Same reason as Henderson, Garlett, Betts??
Same reason as Menzel, Bell and Robinson

SOS didn't like Henderson. Wasn't the strong forward he wanted (be it right or wrong)
Betts chose to leave for more money and purportedly his father.
Bell definitely left for his ill father as we all know and Robinson & Garlett.........well we also know why.
Menzel wanted to stay but he also had a personal 'issue' and the club fel it best for him to be close to family.....He didn't have a tank either.

Yep, and what a fall from grace. You've gone from winning finalists to one of the worst lists I have ever seen all in the space of three years. Thanks for coming over here to highlight that.

I came over because of an alert. Pretty sure I posted here last year wishing Yarran all the best.......but he has issues and if you don't know yet, you will find out.
No bad blood.....just facts unlike the dude I responded to suggesting Carlton to be 'perennial' cellar-dwellers. Fact again.

SOS didn't like Henderson. Wasn't the strong forward he wanted (be it right or wrong)
Bell definitely left for his ill father as we all know and Robinson & Garlett.........well we also know why.
Menzel wanted to stay but he also had a personal 'issue' and the club fel it best for him to be close to family.....He didn't have a tank either.

I came over because of an alert. Pretty sure I posted here last year wishing Yarran all the best.......but he has issues and if you don't know yet, you will find out.
No bad blood.....just facts unlike the dude I responded to suggesting Carlton to be 'perennial' cellar-dwellers. Fact again.

No malice here, but what is your definition of perennial ? Because 5 spoons in 15 years is pretty close.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No malice here, but what is your definition of perennial ? Because 5 spoons in 15 years is pretty close.

My definition? Isn't the dictionary a better source? Look it up. "Last an indefinitely long time"
CFC have had peaks and troughs........although the peaks weren't great but greater than Richmond has achieved nonetheless. True? :)

EDIT: 5 last place finishes? Are you assuming this year also? You never know.

I would be more concerned about the neck deep shit your team will be swimming in for many years to come.

Well thanks for coming over and enlightening us all on Yarran's supposed issues, but I'm pretty confident our club did their due diligence with Chris and would've made an informed decision when signing him. I'd definitely back them in to make the correct judgment rather than listen to some bitter Carlton fan merely looking for attention. RFC would also have more access to his history and personal information than the average punter and I'm sure if there were any alarm bells the trade wouldn't of been pursued. See: Bennell & D. Garlett.

What is it with you cockroaches trying to infest our board with your bitter indignation towards Chris anyway? Instead of blaming the player, why don't you start putting some responsibility on your club? You've listed ex players and their respective reasons for leaving but continue to ignore the common denominator between them all. Your delusion knows no bounds. Chris might not of been completely focused for whatever reason, but it's an indictment on your leadership and club culture that he had leave. Now that you've established this system where players can bail on Carlton as they please, it's only a matter of time before more key players start leaving. I genuinely worry for what the future holds at your football club.

[/QUOTE]

sos has no clue mate, hes shit at list management

SOS finds turds in pots of gold ... Blair finds gold nuggets in barrells of shit

they also tell me sos fails to string a sentence together. not the sharpest tool...

I didn't say he was right but just gave you the reasoning and not making things up like some of your enlightened cohorts. ☺.

Anyway I said what I wanted to say and all the best for your year.
make sure you come back during the season and give us your thoughts on Yarran playing champagne footy for a club that can get the best out of him/is not a depressing place to be at ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back