#13: Chris Yarran

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
GUYS GUYS GUYS calm down, both your teams are garbage.
Remind me who's supporter's spat on their own players after a game a few years ago?

Back on topic & the reason for my visit ''hence the actual title'' of this long winded rubbish back and fourth Carlton vs Richmond thread....WHERE IS CHRIS YARRAN MOST LIKELY TO LINE UP WHEN FIT? & can anyone see him affecting Houli in a negative way?

P.S The insult was a foregone conclusion after reading 15 minutes of childish nonsense, time which i can never get back, ty and hope everyone has a great year!

The "supporter" who spat was actually a ring in from qld who happened to go to the game with a mate. With that type of fact checking you should write for the HS.
Oh and go **** yourself, it's a Richmond board, we say and do what we want here. Morro take this clown downtown.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

Remind me who's supporter's spat on their own players after a game a few years ago?

Back on topic & the reason for my visit ''hence the actual title'' of this long winded rubbish back and fourth Carlton vs Richmond thread....WHERE IS CHRIS YARRAN MOST LIKELY TO LINE UP WHEN FIT? & can anyone see him affecting Houli in a negative way?

P.S The insult was a foregone conclusion after reading 15 minutes of childish nonsense, time which i can never get back, ty and hope everyone has a great year!
6 posts, already posting on opposition boards. Clearly a troll account. Best to ignore.

Enjoy year 7 mate, and don't you get upset when you're doing remedial grammar after school. It's important you catch up to your classmates.

Enjoy year 7 mate, and don't you get upset when you're doing remedial grammar after school. It's important you catch up to your classmates.
Yep. He failed to put an apostrophe on "players" and "years".

I was not trolling.
Real one eyed Richmond people here.
Removing a comment but leaving like six responses to it is plain pathetic and says a lot about the Mod's.
And to further prove my point after criticizing this thread for its lack of real topic discussion you all chose
to ignore a legitimate question about Chris Yarran and focus once again on negativity.
So please do continue to call anyone not interested in and critical of a 50 page thread mostly consisting of a Richmond vs Carlton moronic mentality
argument a troll.
Will be absolutely shocked if your completely bias, power tripping mod and his band of lunatic one eyed supporters don't quickly call
for the removal of a legitimate and intelligent comment.
Read back through your comments anyone engaged in the Carlton vs Richmond dribble, I'd then suggest taking a long hard look in the mirror to see
whether or not you recognize an adult.
To summarize for anyone else who is actually looking for a Richmond insider's opinion on Chris Yarran this season, this is what u will find...

HI YAZ, WELCOME! pages 1-10
Carlton troll flog ewww pages 10-45
Take this Majunga guys post down he must be a troll as well! 45-51.

Try another website/forum for actual Richmond information.
R.I.P free speech

You could have asked your question without adding the inflammatory remarks about the Richmond Football Club -- so, no, your comment/question wasn't "mature" -- you fully intended to insult the regular posters on this board and are now crying because the mods have no interest in allowing you to derail the thread.

Seriously, you even acknowledged that your post was insulting.

You also used the term "forgone conclusion" -- well, any mature person would know that your insults would have received an unfavourable reception here.

That being the case, a moderator response to your post was also a "foregone conclusion."

I suggest if you have an issue with the board mods then take it up with them and, in future, try to show a little more respect for the natives.

When you come on to an opposition board referring to their team as "garbage", wtf do you expect mate? Go on to any other club board and begin your post with an insult to a club and see what happens. Of course you're going to get shot down, no matter what you proceed to say afterwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once again you are missing the issue completely.
Any good mod on any other respectable site would be focusing on the removal of thread clogging garbage not the single comment taking the piss out of the people involved.
The mistake i made was assuming some people had a sense of humor....i mean c'mon, guys guys guys both your teams are ****** rofl its called a bloody joke.
Anyway rest easy as i won't be back, way to serious for a useless thread, and i don't wish to become a part of the thread clogging community of which i am probably only a few posts away from joining, good day and gl to the RFC in 2016

Oh no please don't go... Your contribution to our board is going to be irreplaceable... Please please reconsider???

images

Once again you are missing the issue completely.
Any good mod on any other respectable site would be focusing on the removal of thread clogging garbage not the single comment taking the piss out of the people involved.
The mistake i made was assuming some people had a sense of humor....i mean c'mon, guys guys guys both your teams are ****** rofl its called a bloody joke.
Anyway rest easy as i won't be back, way to serious for a useless thread, and i don't wish to become a part of the thread clogging community of which i am probably only a few posts away from joining, good day and gl to the RFC in 2016
Mate you are probably the most obvious troll i have seen for many years , When you use a term like ' YOUR MOD' This kind of give things away as well as no 4-5 post newbie who is a supporter of a team would make the 'STUPID' comments after just opening an account.

Now Farq off back to your blue scum board

I was not trolling.
Real one eyed Richmond people here.
Removing a comment but leaving like six responses to it is plain pathetic and says a lot about the Mod's.
And to further prove my point after criticizing this thread for its lack of real topic discussion you all chose
to ignore a legitimate question about Chris Yarran and focus once again on negativity.
So please do continue to call anyone not interested in and critical of a 50 page thread mostly consisting of a Richmond vs Carlton moronic mentality
argument a troll.
Will be absolutely shocked if your completely bias, power tripping mod and his band of lunatic one eyed supporters don't quickly call
for the removal of a legitimate and intelligent comment.
Read back through your comments anyone engaged in the Carlton vs Richmond dribble, I'd then suggest taking a long hard look in the mirror to see
whether or not you recognize an adult.
To summarize for anyone else who is actually looking for a Richmond insider's opinion on Chris Yarran this season, this is what u will find...

HI YAZ, WELCOME! pages 1-10
Carlton troll flog ewww pages 10-45
Take this Majunga guys post down he must be a troll as well! 45-51.

Try another website/forum for actual Richmond information.
R.I.P free speech
Tldr. Go away

It started with a man who was annoyed after reading pages of junk un'Chris Yarran related, then......
The troll only emerged to mock the moronic.
Low IQ's & fast tempers.
The mob have safety in numbers but individual thinking takes a back seat,tribalism is alive and well....
Your Moderator is a dictator....
Can rationality be found in the deletion of a post while numerous comments quoting that post remain, where can the context be found?
Did Richmond supporters not spit on their own players?
^ Please enter your excuses here..

You morons want an actual trolling comment? This current Richmond team will NEVER win a flag, both a fact and an insult....
Youre a moron

great advice from majunga on how to run out board and after careful consideration he has been infracted. Report his posts and don't feed him guys

Geez you get me hot and steamy when you do this. Hot. Steamy. You. Me. Yeeeeaaaahhhh.

It started with a man who was annoyed after reading pages of junk un'Chris Yarran related, then......
Low IQ's & fast tempers.
The mob have safety in numbers but individual thinking takes a back seat,tribalism is alive and well....
Can rationality be found in the deletion of a post while numerous comments quoting that post remain, where can the context be found?

You morons want an actual trolling comment? This current Richmond team will NEVER win a flag, both a fact and an insult....

Wow. Good luck in life champ. You seem to have it sorted. Kamikaze much?

Low IQ's & fast tempers.

Haha - bad weather in Geelong today bloke? Can't be that bad, especially when you don't have any responsibilities during the week other than reading Chuck Palahniuk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back