Player Watch #13 Clayton Oliver – UNPRECEDENTED 4x B&F, 3x AA, 2x AFLCA Winner and Premiership Player (formerly)

Remove this Banner Ad

OK, I've removed about three pages of posts.

Please do not use this thread to speculate about Oliver's private life – medical or otherwise.

Regardless of the veracity of your rumour, or what you know/have heard, if it's not public knowledge, just don't post it.

I don't want to turn this place into Demonland, but if you can't see the potential harm that this sort of rumour-spreading can cause (regardless of your intentions), then perhaps it's best if you take a bit of a break.

Thanks.

How come Clayton doesn't get the mental health defence that every other footy player gets when they screw up?

Ripping off windscreen wipers? He's plainly on the spectrum.
What in the **** are you talking about lol

Always wondered about ADHD and footy.

I legit can't function without my dexies, if I had twenty in an afternoon would I make myself ineligible to play an elite sporting competition?
Can you function as an elite athlete with them tho?

Uh oh? I mean, it's silly, but hardly scandalous.

Also, based off the haircut, it's at least 2-3 years ago (probably more), so pretty poor from whoever is trying to cash-in on the pile-on.

Once again, not defending Oliver who's clearly a bit of a peanut, but christ, the hand-wringers need to relax just a little bit.

Uh oh? I mean, it's silly, but hardly scandalous.

Also, based off the haircut, it's at least 2-3 years ago, so pretty poor from whoever is trying to cash-in on the pile-on.

Once again, not defending Oliver who's clearly a bit of a peanut, but christ, the hand-wringers need to relax just a little bit.
My uh oh is around why all this shit is getting leaked out now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Relax. Just laughing at an observation I found amusing.

I think people have a right to vent. So much hard work went into the club getting out of a hole and into a strong position and now it feels like it is all deteriorating immediately after tasting success.
I feel this is spot on BL.

lets see:

*Burgess leaves.
*We wallop the competition for half of season 2022, and then go into hibernation.
*Season 2023 sees us go Ok, but just NQR for most of it.
*Maysie the other year following the premiership, came blow to blow with Melk.
*Oli, who many here think is off his best, and wasting possessions is shopped around, then pulled from the trade circus. He then has an event needing hospital recovery. Then is taken into Maxx's home. He's given requirement of standards to comply with.
*Langers "all duck no dinner" comments.
*Maysie's comments., "We are way better then them"
*Smith's recent drug failure.

These are all the hallmarks of EGO's getting out of hand, and perceptions have run away with realities.

Don't they, Our players ever learn.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #13 Clayton Oliver – UNPRECEDENTED 4x B&F, 3x AA, 2x AFLCA Winner and Premiership Player (formerly)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back