Past #13: Jared Polec - delisted end '21 - redrafted w/ #1 in '21 RD - re-delisted end '22 - 42 NM games/20 NM goals

Remove this Banner Ad

Cane Corso or GTFO.

Those can be pretty nasty mate, fighting bloodlines and unpredictable.

My Dane is still in development stages as sperm will be sent from America for implanting, so not a typical (or cheap) breeding method but if you want the best you need to find the best and US Danes have better bloodlines.

Anyway enjoy your Cane Corso! ; )

Those can be pretty nasty mate, fighting bloodlines and unpredictable.

My Dane is still in development stages as sperm will be sent to America for implanting, so not a typical (or cheap) breeding method but if you want the best you need to find the best.

Anyway enjoy your Cane Corso! ; )

Um not sure how to frame this. You understand The acurate one can't be used as a canine sire, yeh?

(btw no Cane Corsos here, I can't afford an animal larger than a Chinese Crested mutant dog)

Happy Fresh Prince GIF by Nick At Nite

Doesn't bode well for Rawlings IMO
Why? It's got nothing to do with Rawlings he didn't sign Polec he actually did the right thing last year by putting him on the Rookie list.

Despite what Tazza says (which I'm pretty sure is being said in jest) Clarko wouldn't have walked into Arden Street on his first day and said to Brady, sack Polecs. This would have been considered as part of a wider list management decision.

Last edited:
Why? It's got nothing to do with Rawlings he didn't sign Polec he actually did the right thing last year by putting im on the Rookie list.

Despite what Tazza says (which I'm pretty sure is being said in jest) Clarko wouldn't have walked into Arden Street in his first day and said to Brady, sack Polecs. This would have been considered as part of a wider list management decision.
Of course, and made post trade period once we had established our draft hand

Thanks, Polec.

Thought you were a great addition to a side in great needs of class and offensive capability but it just wasn't meant to be. Gave us something to look forward to when fit and contributed massively when the team had the highest of highs (Ben Brown 10) and lows (Sydney game in Hobart).

It was a ride. Good luck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I harbour no ill will to Polec as I think ultimately his body let him down. Having said that it's good to see that one of the last remnants of the Scott / Joyce short-term list management f*ck ups is finally gone.
Pretty much my thoughts. Glad it is finally done.

Had two of the top 3 highlights from 2020.

1 Maj’s return
2 the ridiculous kick he did in the GWS game
3 Nutmegging the Carlton bloke

Had talent we didn’t really get to see.

Was icing in a time we needed cake.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back