Delisted #14: Jason Ashby - Delisted 16/9

Remove this Banner Ad

Bags is known to spend more time on his set shots than almost anyone else, despite being a defender. Been that way for years.
Wow! That is a pretty serious indication that he wouldn't mind a go up forward... Intriguing possibilities! Could any of the new kids be lock down KPD's? How would Ashby go in that role?

Wow! That is a pretty serious indication that he wouldn't mind a go up forward... Intriguing possibilities! Could any of the new kids be lock down KPD's? How would Ashby go in that role?
From the little I've seen, he'd go well enough, but I SERIOUSLY do not see the point of moving Bags. Exceptional lockdown small, and while we don't have a Ballantyne/Betts type, surely Chappy/Colyer
Colyer/Winderlich/Merreto etc do well enough.

From the little I've seen, he'd go well enough, but I SERIOUSLY do not see the point of moving Bags. Exceptional lockdown small, and while we don't have a Ballantyne/Betts type, surely Chappy/Colyer

Hard to see him moved but he would make a fantastic small pressure forward.

I just like having options... What if Ashby gets a go in Bag's role and nails it? Bags would bring some serious grunt to our forward line and could be a chappy style replacement? Only wild speculation i know, but you never know where the next young gun is going to need to play, so versatility among the senior players is gold.

I just like having options... What if Ashby gets a go in Bag's role and nails it? Bags would bring some serious grunt to our forward line and could be a chappy style replacement? Only wild speculation i know, but you never know where the next young gun is going to need to play, so versatility among the senior players is gold.

Talking complete and utter shit :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has played pretty well so far but has to do something with his turnovers. Good player but is hurting his chances with some poor decisions by foot
and hand at the moment.

Has played pretty well so far but has to do something with his turnovers. Good player but is hurting his chances with some poor decisions by footand hand at the moment.
Totally agree.

A lot of people are putting up his chances of a senior call up. Now I love his aggression and he shows a good pair of hands, but his turn overs are very costly. Some that I have seen in the NAB games have come at times when he is under little to no pressure.

In NAB #2 he had three bad kicks in a row, where he reverted to only handballing which opened up some great attacking opportunities. So he has the vision... he just needs the polish to match it.

Depth player only for me at this point in time.

I love that he is a complete and utter campaigner. Feels like it's been a while since we've had a genuine campaigner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Delisted #14: Jason Ashby - Delisted 16/9

Remove this Banner Ad

Back