NFL (15/16) Super Bowl 50: Denver Broncos vs Carolina Panthers

Game Predictions...(1 vote per category, 7 votes total)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Also Ware + Miller GOAT rushers.

As much as I love Donald and Quinn, seeing what they did to Brady today would destroy any offense. As good as Newton is and how mobile he is there isn't anything you can do when those two are on your asses.

Luckily our O-Line is much better equipped to handle them than NE's, just saying'.

I agree though, when those two are on they are a hell of a handful, Carolina OL has to play at their season best in two weeks time.

I might watch this game on Closed Captioning. Between Phil Simms, the (lessening) OMAHA calls and Cam Newtons eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sound pre-snap it's leading to some ear pain. :p

Only thing that could make it worse is a Channel 7 celebrity panel with All-Star Jarryd Hayne discussing the intricacies of playing in Levi Stadium.

Poll lacks a section on how many campaigners hench will 'gate 3' on the Monday morning. :thumbsdown:

As for the game, it's the Panthers to lose, if the Broncos defense creates pressure and Manning minimises the mistakes, it'll be a real game.

Btw.....The new mobile site is awesome

You must be the only one who thinks so, most seem to hate it.

I might watch this game on Closed Captioning. Between Phil Simms, the (lessening) OMAHA calls and Cam Newtons eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sound pre-snap it's leading to some ear pain. :p

Only thing that could make it worse is a Channel 7 celebrity panel with All-Star Jarryd Hayne discussing the intricacies of playing in Levi Stadium.

Hayne on would be f***ing comical though, we might even get some more live lulz from Tigernova. :D

The over/under market for Omaha is 28.5 if you want to put money on it :p

Former Raiders offensive coordinator Greg Knapp is headed to Super Bowl 50, headlining the group of players and coaches with local ties who will be at Levi’s Stadium in two weeks.

Knapp had two stints as the Raiders offensive coordinator, holding that job from 2007-08 and again in 2012. He heads to the Super Bowl now with the Denver Broncos as their quarterbacks coach.

Former Raiders defensive end Antonio Smith is also Super Bowl bound with the Broncos after spending the 2014 season in Oakland. He had three sacks while starting all 16 games for the Raiders. Vance Walker, who was with the Raiders in 2013, is another Bronco who will be playing in Super Bowl 50. He started 15 games in his one season in Oakland.

Several Denver coaches also have local ties. Broncos defensive backs coach Joe Woods held that same title with Oakland last year and outside linebackers coach Fred Pagac was the Raiders linebackers coach from 2001-03. Assistant offensive line coach James Cregg held the same position with the Raiders from 2007-08. Broncos offensive assistant Brian Callaham is the son of former Raiders coach Bill Callahan, played at De La Salle High and coached quarterbacks at Serra High-San Mateo.

Some other local ties for Denver include running back C.J. Anderson, who went to Vallejo’s Jesse Bethel High, Oakland’s Laney College and Cal. Safety T.J. Ward is an East Bay product who prepped at De La Salle High in Concord and assistant strength and conditioning coach Anthony Lomando went to California High-San Ramon.

There are fewer ties with the Panthers, but reserve tight end Scott Simonson played four games in 2014 for the Raiders and practice squad safety Ras-I Dowling played three game for Oakland last season. Assistant special teams/nickel back coach Curtis Fuller was a special teams assistant with the Raiders in 2007.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus Christ! The vote is 29-3 to the Panthers so far. 90.6%. Broncos will go down as maybe the biggest underdogs ever. Definitely since the patties against the Rams.
People are scared off by Super Bowl 48. What they fail to realise is that this is a different team.

This is mentally and physically the toughest team in the NFL and they've proved it all season long. They are tougher than the Seahawks, they are tougher than the Patriots, and most importantly they are tougher than the Panthers. People can deny it all they like but it will just come back to bight them in the arse like it did today.

I will have no tears for people who lose their livelihood betting on the Panthers.

Panthers WLB Thomas Davis told reporters after Sunday's NFC title game win that his right arm is broken.

Davis vowed to still play in Super Bowl 50, but he's going to need medical clearance from the Panthers' doctors first. Davis was an exceptional playmaker in 2015, amassing 105 tackles, 5.5 sacks, four interceptions, and four forced fumbles. His potential Super Bowl absence would catapult rookie Shaq Thompson into a full-time role alongside MLB Luke Kuechly against the Broncos.

Source: Tom Pelissero on Twitter

People are scared off by Super Bowl 48. What they fail to realise is that this is a different team.

This is mentally and physically the toughest team in the NFL and they've proved it all season long. They are tougher than the Seahawks, they are tougher than the Patriots, and most importantly they are tougher than the Panthers. People can deny it all they like but it will just come back to bight them in the arse like it did today.

I will have no tears for people who lose their livelihood betting on the Panthers.

So you were taking the piss when you said you thought you guys would lose today during the week?

here i was thinking that people were scared off by your terrible offence. all this talk about payton manning vs the panthers is bullshit **** manning he is not the reason they are the superbowl.

this is the man who the broncos should be looking to:
Von_Miller_%28Broncos%29.JPG

I take the piss a lot

I said last night I honestly thought we would dominate them, and we did in the phase that mattered most (Denver D vs. Pats O)
I will vouch for this.

here i was thinking that people were scared off by your terrible offence. all this talk about payton manning vs the panthers is bullshit **** manning he is not the reason they are the superbowl.

this is the man who the broncos should be looking to:
Von_Miller_%28Broncos%29.JPG
No need to point out the obvious dude

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL (15/16) Super Bowl 50: Denver Broncos vs Carolina Panthers

Back