NFL (15/16) Super Bowl 50: Denver Broncos vs Carolina Panthers

Game Predictions...(1 vote per category, 7 votes total)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

As much as Denver are the underdogs Peyton is still a future hall of famer, a legit #1 WR threat, an outside thread, good TE and good RBs. This time around they have probably the best defense of this decade and should prevent the Broncos being too far behind too early.

SB50 could be an epic Field Goal-a-thon. Two best defenses.
However, you can see the Panthers have so much variety and wrinkles on offense. They're literally an offensive juggernaut with bit-part receivers.
All credit to Mr.Shula for such a fine fine performance as OC.
This amuses me no end when Mike Shula gets the plaudits for the Panthers offensive success. I remember the "Fire Shula" days when he led a woeful Bucs offense as OC in the Dungy days. I suppose it helps having Cam Newton running your offence compared to Trent Dilfer.

Multiple Super Bowl's with multiple teams.

i.e. 2+ super bowls with more than one team (each)

i.e. Greatest Of All Time

dunno about you but I would rather make a bunch with one team and have 4 rings than make a bunch with different teams and have 1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dunno about you but I would rather make a bunch with one team and have 4 rings than make a bunch with different teams and have 1
I'd much rather be on the internet living off the glory of a 4 time SB winning qb, and potting a bloke who's 1-3 in SB so far lol

Seriously though. No doubt Brady's had the best career. But you can't deny that makes him above one or the other. Just so it doesn't look like I'm picking on you. I disagree with LicoriceAllsorts original quote you responded to. They're all in the same boat.

We were 50-1 on aus books, this i can guarantee. I saw it with my own eyes.

Your betting data bases need more data, or perhaps your traders are just super smart and knew Carolina werent a 50-1 chance?

You dont have to agree with the odds Jerf, i was merely saying what we were, you get so upset about nothing, im just the messenger, i dont frame the markets. :drunk:

(oh and Atlanta were favs to win the division at the start of the year as well, i think your joke of team was actually second fav IIRC).... My memory>Your databases.

I would believe this, was actually talking to a mate yesterday about how much would of been paying at the start of year. I thought around the 40ish mark

You're stating the obvious here

It is much much harder to make it with 4 different coaches, all of whom aren't particularly outstanding coaches

They lose one SB in orange. When there's an opportunity to go with orange again, they go white. Sb48 score line was a aberration. Broncos didn't get belted because they wore orange.
We have lost every Super Bowl that we've worn orange

I reckon the Broncos are doing the Panthers & us a favour forcing them to wear their dark uniform (at last from a marketing perspective).

The Panthers white uniforms are horrible. That's not hate. It's reality to anyone with at least partial vision.

However their black (cats) uniform look great. I reckon it's one of the better uniforms in the league.

Denver are simply doing what their fans want so no problems with that. We all win by that choice.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL (15/16) Super Bowl 50: Denver Broncos vs Carolina Panthers

Back