Delisted #15: Courtenay Dempsey - Delisted - 28/10

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: #15: Courtenay Dempsey - Red hot

Can't wait till he's drilling everyone that's having a running shot at goal again, loved that.

thought his tackle resulting in a holding the ball was just as significant as Fletchers late game heroics..

Is on fire Courtenay... taking contested marks, great positioning, clean skills, playing with purpose.. is becoming the player I always hoped he would...

Should be able to sprint quite a bit faster now that the beard isn't weighing him down anymore.

noooooooooooooooooo.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: #15: Courtenay Dempsey - The beard is gone

So disappointed, it felt like Dempsey was almost a new player with his beard. He was like Super Saiyan Dempsey. Now he will be back to being regular Dempsey. Oh well my misgivings will be over quickly if he keeps playing in the same fashion as he has been lately.

Maybe this means Hal Hunter is close to promotion. If that isn't the case Dempsey has let the team down badly. No one else was currently in the position to play the vital role of bearded wild man for our club. Today is a sad day for the club and for the Dempsey family.

Hopefully his not like Sampson.. he has hardly put a foot wrong rocking the beard.. in fact from my recollection the only error he has made was a kick out in the Sydney game. Other than that he has been rather flawless.. better than I expected to be honest...

Had him close to best on for us today, following a great comeback last week.

We saw it last year just before he did the knee; the improved defensive efforts, better work ethic, and much better all round decision making.

I think this is the best form of his career. Him playing to this level each week is going to be massive for us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Delisted #15: Courtenay Dempsey - Delisted - 28/10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back