Past #15: Luke Delaney - selected with #25 in '08 RD - traded to St Kilda for #77 in 2013 TW

Remove this Banner Ad

Best of luck to Keys but it's going to be a long year for the Sainters.

Goddard & NDS pretend their decisions were a lot harder than it actually was.

Big keys has Leigh Brown written all over him.
Would be unbackable for the Reverse Coleman with that midfield of theirs and no decent defender to give him a chop out.

I hope Keys has a great career with the Saints and enjoys good success. He left North on good terms and I have nothing but the very best wishes for him.

I've no doubt he will become a mainstay of the St Kilda defence. God knows they NEED him!

Cause hes shit.

Is that a reason to hate though given he is no longer on our team. (I don't agree with the comment fwiw).

I don't see any reason to "hate" on him - I don't think anyone can begrudge him for leaving.

Is that a reason to hate though given he is no longer on our team. (I don't agree with the comment fwiw).

I don't see any reason to "hate" on him - I don't think anyone can begrudge him for leaving.

I think people are just laughing at how St Kilda has pumped him up (unfairly imo). Nothing against Luke.

I think people are just laughing at how St Kilda has pumped him up (unfairly imo). Nothing against Luke.

Exactamundo. Nothing against Keys himself, other than him choosing to leave he did his best with us and we move on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Norths injury list is a f***** farce.

FWIW I'm glad that this is being done so that he can be 100% for next year. We could have really used him with our injuries this year, but hopefully by next year he will have matured his upper body enough to cement a spot in the 22.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back