Traded 17. Esava Ratugolea (2017 -2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

I noticed that he has joined up to one of the supporter groups on Facebook and has started to interact with fans, members and supporters... No idea if it really is him, but thought it was a nice touch.

I noticed that he has joined up to one of the supporter groups on Facebook and has started to interact with fans, members and supporters... No idea if it really is him, but thought it was a nice touch.
Geez, i wouldnt go near one of those groups now, let alone if i was a player. Feral.

Geez, i wouldnt go near one of those groups now, let alone if i was a player. Feral.
I know exactly what you mean.
I keep trying to leave, but some people are so delusional I can't help but laugh.

Yep.. if you ever think this board has too many morons you need only go look at one of those facebook pages and realise most of the idiots actually reside there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And people wonder why im not on FB o_O

Muppet central.

Go Catters
It might be time to get on board Daz. All the hip, young things left it years ago.

Now it is mainly populated by oldies with hip issues. :D

And people wonder why im not on FB o_O

Muppet central.

Go Catters

But then you miss out on wonderful memes like this below. Or those memes that suggest that if you don't share a particular sob story, then you probably eat babies and the like.

11143209_1004696819564806_4468802531577115767_n.jpg

Like this post if you love Jesus, ignore it if you are a terrorist

I had better like it or else it will prove that I hate baby Jesus.

0b3a0571fcb0124b5c03e90153124f7a.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back