Traded #17: Jake Melksham - Traded to Melbourne for pick 25

Remove this Banner Ad

That's probably what it will end up being (assuming that's your third rounder?), however since you're offering him 4 years @ $400k, I wouldn't be surprised if we started negotiations by requesting your second rounder, as anyone with half a brain would do.

If that's 'Essendon being difficult to deal with', then I don't give a s***, so be it.

I have zero interest in acquiring Melksham, however, I note Essendon fans are quick to dismiss the SEN rumours of what Essendon is demanding (and rightly so), but you're happy to assume the reports are correct about Melbourne offering a 4 year deal. I agree that it would have to be 3, but I'd be horrified if it's 4.

I'll also be horrified if we recruit him.

Does Chris Dawes on 500K to be A COMBATIVE FORWARD OH BOY seem logical to you?

Fun little tidbit, the only reason Melbourne didn't trade pick 14 (!) for Chris Dawes is that they didn't have pick 20 yet and GWS were insistent on receiving 14 as compensation for the Hogan package and not being total nitwits, Melbourne wanted Hogan a bit more than they wanted Dawes.

Now if Melksham lands somewhere between Chris Dawes for pick 20 on a 4 year deal worth 2 million (jesus f***ing christ) and Bernie Vince for pick 23 on a 3 year deal on money I'm not aware of then Melksham on a 4 year deal worth 1.5 million for pick 26 odd seems pretty much what they'd be willing to pay.

Just hit this button

View attachment 175081
for each post you want to quote, then at the end of the thread you can just hit 'insert quotes' and respond to everything in one post.. or if you're like me, forget everything you wanted to say and end up removing every post except the last one. :$

Hence the full Yaco...I'll stick to post by post...cheers guys..

So I'm supposed to quote eight different posts that has no real relevance to each other, then add one short sentence like "So much this, told you so"...which post are you referring to with the "So much this" Buggered if I can figure out what post your so much this is about...If I'm responding to different posts about different ideas I fail to see how multi quoting assists readers..If I'm quoting 8 posters who are saying the same thing then it works, otherwise I'm going full yaco..makes much more sense..
You can answer in between the two quoted posts
Hence the full Yaco...I'll stick to post by post...cheers guys..
Like I have here.

So I'm supposed to quote eight different posts that has no real relevance to each other, then add one short sentence like "So much this, told you so"...which post are you referring to with the "So much this" Buggered if I can figure out what post your so much this is about...If I'm responding to different posts about different ideas I fail to see how multi quoting assists readers..If I'm quoting 8 posters who are saying the same thing then it works, otherwise I'm going full yaco..makes much more sense..

It's Friday afternoon. Today was the end of a full on week and it involved getting in between some pretty serious fights and a fair bit of police interviewing.

As a result I have down a few beers pretty quickly, and have no idea if you are completely missing the joke, or contributing to it in a way that's far more witty than my inebriated state would allow me to see.

Either way, cheers Irishman. Have a beer and enjoy it for me.

That's what I call going the full Conor Mckenna...
Will try not to do it too much but seeing as you pointed multi quoting out I might revisit this again..Did you know there are 10 pages of Eth Dog quotes on this thread alone...The question has to be asked, are you Jake Melksham? I'm not really me..:)

That's what I call going the full Conor Mckenna...
Will try not to do it too much but seeing as you pointed multi quoting out I might revisit this again..Did you know there are 10 pages of Eth Dog quotes on this thread alone...The question has to be asked, are you Jake Melksham? I'm not really me..:)
Given that there's 158 pages...

Please don't do that again. :rainbow:
So multi quoting is out? Was merely proving my point that it is confusing and doesn't really make it easier to read as only one part of the quote comes up...Hope you had a laugh Beerfish ...Not sure why it was deleted,some of my finest work there...I didn't edit it, they were all his posts..If people want to bring me up to speed on multi posting only fair I point out why I choose to go full Yaco....

So multi quoting is out? Was merely proving my point that it is confusing and doesn't really make it easier to read as only one part of the quote comes up...Hope you had a laugh Beerfish ...Not sure why it was deleted,some of my finest work there...I didn't edit it, they were all his posts..If people want to bring me up to speed on multi posting only fair I point out why I choose to go full Yaco....
Multiquoting a bazillion posts is always out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne going full Melksham?

Never go full Melksham.

Full melksham be like
Duke_Fail.gif

I have zero interest in acquiring Melksham, however, I note Essendon fans are quick to dismiss the SEN rumours of what Essendon is demanding (and rightly so), but you're happy to assume the reports are correct about Melbourne offering a 4 year deal. I agree that it would have to be 3, but I'd be horrified if it's 4.

I'll also be horrified if we recruit him.

Um, because they are rumours as you mentioned. :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded #17: Jake Melksham - Traded to Melbourne for pick 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back