18 A, Season 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm BACK BOYS !! cookie has returned to big footy after having a big year off. Now lets talk some footy. I would agree reading this hole thread that spotty have been very under done. What is going on with hoppers losing to albion and our boys taking on hoppers boys this weekend should be a tough game. We have our star full back out who kicks about 65 metres kripa. but should be a close game see how things go. my top 4 in no order is Altona,hoppers, spotty and albion. anyways lets have a good round this weekend my tips are

altona vs hoppers
albion vs port colts
spotty vs willy
wyndamvale vs point cook

is it just me or did this forum just get fatter..?

hoppers get the chocolates.

4/5 goal win i think. very close game but hoppers pulled away in the last 10 minutes.

is harris treacy number 10? if so i don't think he kicked a goal. comeadow also far from bog

that honour would go to tommy weybury. 2 weeks in a row he's been bog, lovely patch of form.

rama, corey grusling, carl flahavin probably the next best for hoppers.

hoppers get the chocolates.

4/5 goal win i think. very close game but hoppers pulled away in the last 10 minutes.

is harris treacy number 10? if so i don't think he kicked a goal. comeadow also far from bog

that honour would go to tommy weybury. 2 weeks in a row he's been bog, lovely patch of form.

rama, corey grusling, carl flahavin probably the next best for hoppers.
yeh very nice, good win missing a few players too. pretty physical bit of biff, altona tried to suck us in to there crap but the better team prevailed :D

Good win by Hoppers. What were the results of the Willy v Spotty match? The scores aren't up on the website as yet.

spotswood demolished williamstown through fitness as willy were simply not hard enough at the ball.. willy always talk the talk but never walk the walk.
the major thing that stood out was that spottys forwards carved up the willy defenders to embarressment

spotswood demolished williamstown through fitness as willy were simply not hard enough at the ball.. willy always talk the talk but never walk the walk.
the major thing that stood out was that spottys forwards carved up the willy defenders to embarressment

i dont understand how willi always talk the talk but never walk the walk, when they know, and you all know that they are a bottom side this year which lack talent and depth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at the fixture it's a load of shit willy play hoppers Alton and spotty three time whereas they play colts and vales only once how does that work

Looking at the fixture it's a load of shit willy play hoppers Alton and spotty three time whereas they play colts and vales only once how does that work

its the wrfl spotty last year had hoppers 3 times werribee 3 times willy 3 times and wydmvale 3 times. its kinda shit for the lower ended teams

i don't think you can blame the fixture though lach if willi are good enough to play finals they shouldnt have to rely on the fixture
but yes theres always a few teams who have to take the rough end of the deal

all games were as expected i believe on the weekend,
but whyndamvale beat point cook by 70 something i thought they got smashed by to point cook in round 1

all games were as expected i believe on the weekend,
but whyndamvale beat point cook by 70 something i thought they got smashed by to point cook in round 1

Wyndham vale always improve heaps, and j lampis cockyness probaly spread around pc by the end of year port colts will be the only easy beats and maybe point cook vales and willy will improve stacks

Hoppers
altona
spotty
Albion
no need for the rest cause they won't get near being competitive. Fair call?

unfair call, i don't believe there is a standout team this year in the 18A's

albion do hoppers
hoppers do altona
spotty does albion

and expect wyndham vale to give it a real crack aswell

albion do hoppers
hoppers do altona
spotty does albion

doe whyndam vale have any good bottom age players, i know the ruckmens and that crabtree kid are alright but anyone else bottom age?
they have some pretty solid top age

albion do hoppers
hoppers do altona
spotty does albion

yes very true. i think wyndham vale would be a side to upset anyone come finals.
we all know hoppers think they have it covered this year but in my opinion, i think albion, altona, vales and spotty are a real chance

vales just tracking under the radar atm, dont hear much from them. allot of quality players there and are only starting to play as team now. after getting done by 45 in rnd one and the then smahing point cook by 75 something is going right. only got a real belting by altona(100pts)is there anyone from vales on this forum??
the compertion is so even that anyone can win the flag. one week its hoppers next its altona, next its albion or spotty. how but we just agree thats its an even comp.

go hoppers.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back