18 A, Season 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
who's the quality down at vales?

didn't they lose their two best players in humphries and molivas?

mostly a straight up round this week

altona over willi

albion over point cook

vales over pt melbourne

hopefully the hoppers, spotty game is a nice and competitive one.

The compition is even ? Watta joke altona hoppers and spotty are the 3 teams to beat I dc if hoppers lost to Albion from what I hear They had 6 players out and from altona I hear they had 4 players out 3 of them in there top 10 players and as for spotty we'll see how they go this week

vales just tracking under the radar atm, dont hear much from them. allot of quality players there and are only starting to play as team now. after getting done by 45 in rnd one and the then smahing point cook by 75 something is going right. only got a real belting by altona(100pts)is there anyone from vales on this forum??
the compertion is so even that anyone can win the flag. one week its hoppers next its altona, next its albion or spotty. how but we just agree thats its an even comp.

go hoppers.... ;)

very accurate post there Mr. Ken Adams, vales are extremely under the radar this year, will get up there and they have some talent, however will be extremely difficult for them to beat teams like hoppers, spotswood and albion with a full side in.
And most certainly have to agree with the competition this year being one of the best so far, much evenly spread out.
I don't think anyone can talk there side up to win the flag this year.
Only going to look like a clown if you do.

wait and see later on in the year mate ;)

i asked a fairly reasonable question i rekon

who's your quality?

wait and see? are you seriously gunna try and hide your "guns" from us? just quietly i'm not going to run to the coach and say we have to tag these blokes or we'll lose:rolleyes:

i asked a fairly reasonable question i rekon

who's your quality?

wait and see? are you seriously gunna try and hide your "guns" from us? just quietly i'm not going to run to the coach and say we have to tag these blokes or we'll lose:rolleyes:

Crap man I'm worried now haha. Unknown talent down there :s.

Crap man I'm worried now haha. Unknown talent down there :s.

mate, we got the cousins of daw, and some fresh new newbies, dw about us.
cocky hoppers boys talkin it up once again.
you blokes think you got it in the bag this year.
I'm telling you there are at least 4-5 teams you will have to watch this year as it is an even comp.
Vales, Spotty, Albion and Altona are all possibilities to knock you off your feet. So i wouldn't be talking it up too much champ.

I'm telling you there are at least 4-5 teams you will have to watch this year as it is an even comp.
Vales, Spotty, Albion and Altona are all possibilities to knock you off your feet. So i wouldn't be talking it up too much champ.

One of the most accurate things I've heard on theis forum,
top 5 teams are all in it and are a chance to win.
Hoppers just think they won cuz they came 2nd last year.
Ridiculous

Nice to see a bit of confidence. Look forward to the coming game

Albion beat hoppers. Albion get flogged by point cook. Hoppers smash point cook. Albion beat altona. Wtf is goin on. Hoppers hav reaaly turned a corner since that poor performance against the cats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought Altona were going to be a big chance this year, after seeing them lose to hoppers and albion chances look very slim. Must get a win over spotty this week.

Thought Altona were going to be a big chance this year, after seeing them lose to hoppers and albion chances look very slim. Must get a win over spotty this week.

yeh i watched my mate play that game that was the worst ive ever seen altona play..... they came back in the third but albion ran over them in the last..... if altona played like that against hoppers they would of smashed them by over 10 goals

altona def spotty. 25points
point cook def willi. 50 points
albion def port colts. 100 points
hoppers def wyndahmvale. 80 points

Point cook will smash williamstown by more than that easy.
And i seriously dont think altona will beat spotswood.
Having played them both, they are both 2 talented sides
Although altona beat vales by roughly 20 points more than spotswood, spotty were by far the better side.
but then again anything can happen.

Point cook will smash williamstown by more than that easy.
And i seriously dont think altona will beat spotswood.
Having played them both, they are both 2 talented sides
Although altona beat vales by roughly 20 points more than spotswood, spotty were by far the better side.
but then again anything can happen.

yeh you could be right with altona.... i think its altona's last chance to show the comp if they are a top2 or 3 side because they havent bet anyone good....

yeh you could be right with altona.... i think its altona's last chance to show the comp if they are a top2 or 3 side because they havent bet anyone good....

Very evenly matched sides spotty and altona. Should be a good game. Altona just I rekon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back