Senior 18. Sam Walsh

Remove this Banner Ad

It's fascinating the way he was being described by some people; He's not a good kick, he can't separate.
I just don't know which games some people were watching, or maybe just being influenced by some with stronger voices.

EDIT: Yes. That whole vanilla things is stale already. Let's just appreciate him for what he is and maybe for what he may yet become.

Played a great game, as for his kicking, it was solid but running into goal those 2 times when he pulled his kicks rather than slotting goals would have elevated his game to elite.

He will get tagged from the start, but has the character to work through it

The force is strong in this one
All he needs a is a lightsaber..never seen that kind of composure.
Those old mercedes engines...you start them up new but they already did 10.000 on the workbench so no running in. Then they run for a million K's
I have. A Young Voss was this impressive too in that regard. Thanks again SOS and team for drafting well again..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Played a great game, as for his kicking, it was solid but running into goal those 2 times when he pulled his kicks rather than slotting goals would have elevated his game to elite.

Great. Tag Cripps & Walsh allowing Setterfield, Dow and SPS off the leash. Happy with that.

Let them tag him, then they will have to worry about <murph, Zac, Setters, Dow

One preseason game into his career and all I can think is thank **** he was still available at our first pick.

It's fascinating the way he was being described by some people; He's not a good kick, he can't separate.
I just don't know which games some people were watching, or maybe just being influenced by some with stronger voices.
The evidence was there for anyone to see last year. Tonight's game was no different to what he was consistently doing at TAC Cup level, except this time it was against adults.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back