Senior 18. Sam Walsh

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m still trying to work out how he was not rewarded for his tackle on Saad, that was holding the ball in any world.

Already was suffering from leather poisoning, umpire could see this so it was the right decision to call play on so as not to affect the start of the season..

Well done to the umpires...!

SOS is a pure genius. Sign up the kid long term whilst we can discount the amount we pay.......genius
Still, in three years time the market value of some of our youth right now will be through the roof. Will not be easy paying all of them close to their worth. It is why I kind of feel we done most of the list building hard yakka already. Now it will be about managing the list to always have as much talent on list as it has now and at same time get right balance of youth and maturity for sustained premiership adding success.

The media comparing Sam Walsh to Joel Selwood....I reckons that's being a bit harsh on the kid :cool:
Haven’t seen Walsh duck while looking for free kicks yet.

Nothing like him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m still trying to work out how he was not rewarded for his tackle on Saad, that was holding the ball in any world.
disgrace - if the umpire was any closer he'd have been de-registered for a fully live menages-a-trios............

I really felt like I was watching an A grade player in the middle of their career. He oozes confidence.

All the rubbish that was written prior to the draft about him being not this or not that, I think he showed them last night.

Very excited by Walsh, I think he will go past many of our recent recruits and be the best we have brought into the club since Cripps.
M

That is definitely a ceiling player, I am more excited that his floor is Cotchin like
Was Cotch as good at the same age though Arrow ? Tackling and beautiful long kicks and leadership ?.
I can't remember taking much notice of him at that stage of his career !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Senior 18. Sam Walsh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back