NFL (19/20) Super Bowl LIV: Kansas City Chiefs vs San Francisco 49ers

Game Predictions...(1 vote per category, 7 votes total)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Just cycle thru Miami, Santa Clara, Rose Bowl, Tampa Bay, Arizona, and possibly the new LA and LV. New Orleans/Atlanta/Dallas/Houston not wanted
the Toaster is getting old but still looks million times better than the Superdome. and LA/LV might be the new showcase stadium on the west coast.

Just cycle it every year. split into 3 areas. East coast, West coast and middle america.

Coming 4 locations are great, but then we've got to deal with New Orleans
Vegas would be most likely to get LIX. might of won the bid over New Orleans for LVIII if it wasnt in Arizona the year before.

the Toaster is getting old but still looks million times better than the Superdome. and LA/LV might be the new showcase stadium on the west coast.

Just cycle it every year. split into 3 areas. East coast, West coast and middle america.
AZ is fine because of the natural grass and they can have roof open for some natural light in the 1st quarter or 2. Can't remember do the LA/LV stadiums have natural grass? I think Chewy316 mentioned LV is gonna have the same set up as AZ with the stadium going over the grass for games. If so then they would be good too.

AZ is fine because of the natural grass and they can have roof open for some natural light in the 1st quarter or 2. Can't remember do the LA/LV stadiums have natural grass? I think Chewy316 mentioned LV is gonna have the same set up as AZ with the stadium going over the grass for games. If so then they would be good too.

Raiders stadium will be the same.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Correct. As soon as the game is over the field gets rolled out back to get the necessary light.

The sliding grass field is exclusively for the Raiders NFL games. UNLV games will be on artificial turf.

I just want one more at the Rose Bowl. Its just a special place like no other. There will never be a stadium like that. the stadium atmosphere and sun setting over the San Gabriel Mountains alone elevates the big games to great games
Sadly I doubt we'll see another Superbowl in the Rose Bowl, as it doesn't have nearly enough luxury boxes, especially compared to the billion dollar behemoths going up around the league.

Thing that shits me (everyone) is that like the AFL then Prelims/Champs are the true GF for fans attending. The actual GF and SB is just a corporate/celebrity shit fest where dickhead celebrities like Mark Wahlberg leave early and miss the greatest comeback in SB history.

Still think the GF feels more like a big name than the SB in terms of atmosphere. I can only judge from TV as I haven’t been to a SB. I went to the Dogs v Swans GF and it felt like a Dogs home final. I suppose they all do for Vic v interstate teams. Anyway I’m waffling..

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL (19/20) Super Bowl LIV: Kansas City Chiefs vs San Francisco 49ers

Back