Player Watch #19: Griffin 'Gus the Goose-stepper’ Logue - set to return via the VFL this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

"Griff is now undergoing his return-to-play preparation phase, being unrestricted in group training.

"This is his final week of this phase before we see him return to play through VFL next week - all things going well."

Disagree, we have been rolling with Will Dawson down back 18 who has done 1 preseason providing we are not risking Griff re-injuring himself I would like to see him back after a week in Vfl

dawson was coming back from a season ending injury...

"Griff is now undergoing his return-to-play preparation phase, being unrestricted in group training.

"This is his final week of this phase before we see him return to play through VFL next week - all things going well."
Rd 16 comeback against the Doggies for me..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rusty early but worked into the game and looked good. Intercepted well and got involved with the build up moving the ball forward, finished with 14 touches from approx 2.5 qtrs of game time
Agree . Spent a lot of time on the bench first quarter near me with Kerch .
2nd quarter was just ok , but Rusty , 3rd quarter played most of it . Looked good , passed & intercepted well. Looked very composed & confidence.
Last quarter he was off .

Think he may need 1 more week min in the VFL
Safest way to do it as it’s easier to manage his minutes in the VFL as well.

Don’t feel like we are overly desperate in terms of getting him back in with the likes of Chom, Corr & Dawson all available back their in solid form.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back