Delisted #19: Nick Hind - Not offered a contract for 2025, thanks Hindy! 26/8

Remove this Banner Ad

Nick Hind​

Key stats: 23 disposals, five marks, three tackles

"It was great to see 'Hindy' come back and gain some confidence. His setups, organisation, communication and leadership were so valuable for our young backline. He really helped Garrett McDonagh and Alastair Lord, so it was great to have some experience down there. He was really aggressive, won a lot of the ball and used it well. He was clearly best on ground until his time was up - he was only allowed to play a half."

Ahh so this is the quick flood the news cycle with resignings and off field scapegoat departures part of the year.

Close loss to Richmond before a run of wins to **** our Draft position at the end of the year before overpromising results, failing to meet them and sacking the coach mid 2023 season to follow.

Congrats I guess Nick.

Ahh so this is the quick flood the news cycle with resignings and off field scapegoat departures part of the year.

Close loss to Richmond before a run of wins to duck our Draft position at the end of the year before overpromising results, failing to meet them and sacking the coach mid 2023 season to follow.

Congrats I guess Nick.

So far we haven't re-signed anyone we shouldn't. Perkins and Hind are both guys we should re-sign, two years is about how long they should re-sign for.

Watch for Smith to play a good game late season then get an extension to know we're in serious trouble.

Close loss to Richmond before a run of wins to duck our Draft position at the end of the year before overpromising results, failing to meet them and sacking the coach mid 2023 season to follow.

Congrats I guess Nick.
you need my avatar too :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats I guess Nick.
Who we beating?

So far we haven't re-signed anyone we shouldn't. Perkins and Hind are both guys we should re-sign, two years is about how long they should re-sign for.

Watch for Smith to play a good game late season then get an extension to know we're in serious trouble.

In all seriousness I agree with the signing, and the length of the contract.

Basically the tale of two seasons for Hind. First half was slow and unconfident but now seems to have regained his run and dash. 662 metres gained if you don't mind. Opens up the field so much for us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Delisted #19: Nick Hind - Not offered a contract for 2025, thanks Hindy! 26/8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back